Artec BT Programming Robo
Artec BT Programming Robo – is a universal construction kit for individual assembly of a robotic vehicle that can be easily programmed without using a computer only with a few buttons. This compact robot is loaded with fun and amazing tricks. You can customize this robot with Artec building block sold separately how you like. This electronic robotic kit can be used to learn programming and fun activities.
All electronic parts are preassembled and ready for use, no wiring or soldering required. This set includes experimental course and worksheet. Use the buttons to program your robot to get through this course. The robot can run in zigzag motions, pentagon and star-shaped motions. Choose a course and then program your robot to successfully make it through the course. You can also decorate your robot with separate Artec blocks. Also includes an informational sheet that discusses most of the parts that make up this robot and their function.
- Learn about simple electronic devices and programming.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Battery||AA 2 pcs. (not included)|
|Package size||170 × 130 × 70 mm|
- Assembled electronic components for the robot — 1 set
- User guide — 1 pc.
- Battery AA — 2 pcs.
- Phillips head screwdriver — 1 pc.
- Needle nose pliers — 1 pc.