Artec PC Programing Light
Artec PC Programing Light is a universal construction kit for individual assembly of a LED light, that can be programmed with special software. It is a perfect hands-on way to get started working with electronics and programming. By using specialized software you can choose the colour, speed and repeat cycles of light signals of your device. This kit and study guide is perfect for classroom lessons, homeschool settings, and even for an educational afternoon activity.
All electronic parts are preassembled and ready for use, no wiring or soldering required. This electronic construction kit can be combined with any other of "Artec Blocks" series to create new spacial shapes or customize your devices.
- Learn about simple electronic devices and programming.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in the kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related education.
|Package weight||0.2 kg|
|Package size||17 × 13 × 7 cm|
- Assembled electronic components — 1 pc.
- optical sensor — 1 pc.
- sound sensor — 1 pc.
- infrared ray sensor — 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.
- Battery AA — 3 pcs. (not included)