Visual Fault Locator Pro'sKit MT-7501
No results found for your request.
Pro'sKit MT-7501 Fiber Optic Visual Fault Locator is designed forcontinuity checking in an optical network during and after installation. It is easy to locate the breakpoint and bad connections in fiber optic cables.
- Portable, durable and easy to use.
- Supports 2.5 mm universal connectors (for FC/SC/ST).
- Dust-proof & crash-proof cap design for laser head.
- Both continuous and flashing modes available.
- Additional pouch bag for convenience.
|Wavelength||650 nm ±10 nm|
|Output Power||1 mW|
|Light Source||Class II|
|Tested Fiber Length||3-5 km|
|Connector||2.5mm universal connector for FC, ST and SC|
|Operating Temperature||-10~+55 ℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40~+70 ℃|
|Power Supply||AA batteries (1.5 V) x 2|
- PLC adaptor (5MT-7601-LC)
Updating product list