Artec Robotist Sensor Car
Artec Robotist Sensor Car is a universal electronic construction kit that includes over 60 elements for individual assembly of a limitless amount of robots with a wide range of abilities. Build a turning robot, a transporter, and a line tracer. The "Robotist Sensor Car" is great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related education. Students will enjoy building programmable robots.
This kit is great for hands-on educational experimenting and technical demonstrations. It is equipped with Studuino, an Arduino analog prototyping platform with open source. Use touch sensors to detect obstacles or as swiftnes. Also the infrared sensor can be used to detect objects. Control your robot to make more advanced actions using two reflective infrared sensors. The kit includes full instructions with information for downloading the robot software (requires Windows operating system).
- Electronic building kit with over 60 elements for creating a limitless amount of programmable robots.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
- With this kit you can build the following robots:
- turning robot
- line tracer
|Battery||AA (3 pcs. not included)|
|Package size||301 × 219 × 67 mm|
|Package weight||1 kg|
- Building kit:
- building blocks — 60 pcs.
- Studuino – 1 pc.
- DC motor – 1 pc.
- touch sensor – 1 pc.
- infrared sensor – 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.
- Battery AA – 3 pcs. (not included)