Artec Robotist Transforming Robot
Artec Robotist Transforming Robot – is a universal electronic construction kit that includes over 140 elements for individual assembly of a robot that is able to transform into a car and vice versa transform from a car into a robot. This robot can walk, drive and transmit light. Endless creative possibilities can satisfy your imagination. The Artec Robotist Transforming Robot is great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum and students will enjoy building programmable robots.
This kit is great for hands-on educational experimenting and technical demonstrations. It is equipped with Studuino, an Arduino analog prototyping platform with open code. It contains DC motors for propulsion and six powerful servo motors. It also contains all the necessary parts to build new smart gadgets. Full instructions and code are also included, although hundreds more are possible depending on how you construct the robots and write or modify code. Three different ready-made programs can guide you through differing levels of complexity to learn programming. Includes information for downloading full instructions and the robot software (requires Windows operating system).
- Electronic building kit with over 140 elements for creating a limitless amount of programmable robots.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
- With this kit you can build such robots:
- bipedal walking robot
|Battery||AA (3 pcs. not included)|
|Package size||355 × 256 × 68 mm|
|Package weight||1, 250 kg|
- Construction kit:
- Building blocks — 140 pcs.
- Studuino — 1 pc.
- Servo motor — 6 pcs.
- DC motor and parts — 1 pc.
- Battery box — 1 pc.
- LED (Blue) — 1 pc.
- Buzzer — 1 pc.
- Sensor connecting cable (three-wire 15 cm) — 2 pcs.
- Extension Cable for Servomotors — 2 pcs.
- Mini USB cable (80 cm) — 1 pc.
- Wheels — 4 pcs.
- O-ring — 2 pcs.
- Block remover — 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.
- Battery AA – 3 pcs.