CIC Salt Water Fuel Cell Motorcycle
CIC Salt Water Fuel Cell Motorcycle is a self-assembly kit that offers to build a robotic racer. Equipped with cams and swing arms of multiple variations that allow the robot to perform exciting stunts: powerful straight runs, right or left circling and radical “S” turns. To prepare the salt solution add salt to water at a ratio of 5: 1. The proportion of salt may vary from 20% to 99%, but the most effective is 20%.
- Robot of the new generation.
- Is powered by eco-friendly salt water fuel-cell.
- Able to keep balance and not fall over while moving.
- Can perform exciting stunts: powerful straight runs, right or left circling, and radical “S” turns
- Easy to assemble and does not require soldering.
- Suitable for users over 10 years.
|Output voltage||3 V|
|Operating time||5-7 hours|
|Size, l × w × h||160 × 58 6 × 554 mm|
|Package size, l × w × h||180 × 70 × 210 mm|
- CIC Salt Water Fuel Cell Motorcycle 21-753 (disassembled parts)
- User guide — 1 pc.
Hardware for assembling the robot:
- Needle-nose pliers
- Diagonal pliers