Hot Air Repairing System AOYUE 738
No results found for your request.
- Microprocessor-controlled ESD safe unit.
- All digital display of hot air temperature, soldering iron temperature and air pressure with touch type panel controls.
- Three in one environment friendly repairing system that combines the functions of a Hot Air Gun, a Soldering Iron and a Smoke Absorber.
- Unique 15-minute stand-by auto sleep mode. Returns to previous setting when the handle is held up again.
- Designed with an auto-cool off process. Upon turning the unit off, it starts to blow cold air until it reaches a safe temperature of 85 degrees, this is to ensure safety and to prolong usage life of the heating element.
- Creative built-in smoke extractor that absorbs the fumes created at the source. Eliminates the space hindering smoke absorbing units yet allowing a healthy environment.
- Compatible with various type of air nozzles.
- Compatible with different kind of tips.
|Power consumption||600 W (max.)|
|Dimensions||188 × 126 × 250 mm|
|Heating element voltage||24 V AC|
|Heating element power||45 W|
|Temperature range||250...480 °C|
|Hot Air Gun|
|Heating element power||500 W|
|Heating element||ceramic + thermocouple|
|Temperature range||100...480 °C|
|Air capacity||23 l/min.|
|Vacuum pressure||600 mm Hg|
Compatible Soldering Tips
Updating product list