Hot Air Soldering Station AOYUE 968 with Soldering Iron and Smoke Absorber (110 V)
Multifunction hot air soldering station combines hot air gun, soldering iron and smoke absorber functions. The monitoring system alerts in case the heating element doesn't work.
This station can be used to rework the full range of electronic components (DIP, SOIC, CHIP, QFP, BLCC, BGA, etc).
- Microprocessor controlled ESD safe unit.
- Environment-friendly repairing system ( hot air gun, soldering iron and smoke absorber)
- Auto-cool off function: increase the reliable operation of the station and its components.
- Compatibility with different AOYUE air nozzles.
- Compatibility with AOYUE T-series tips and other HAKKO-compatible tips.
|Power input||110 V|
|Dimensions, mm||188 × 126 × 250|
|Power consumption||35 W|
|Temperature range||200 °C to 480 °C|
|Heating element||Ceramic Heater|
|Output voltage||24 V|
|Hot Air Gun|
|Power consumption||550 W|
|Temperature range||100 °C to 480 °C|
|Heating element||Metal heating core|
|Pump type||Diaphrag pump|
|Air capacity||23 l/min (max)|
|Vacuum pressure||600 mm Hg|
- Complete range of rework applications in medium and large scale service centers
- Mobile and radio systems devices repair
- Cellular phones, PDAs, handhelds, laptops, notebooks, and motherboards repair
- LAN, network nodes, and military communications systems equipment repair
- BGA reballing
- Main station
- Hot air gun
- Hot air gun holder
- Soldering iron with smoke absorber
- Soldering iron holder
- Air nozzles (1124, 1130, 1197, 1313)
- Filter pads
- Power cord (1 m)
- User manual
Compatible Soldering Tips