Soldering Station AOYUE 936
Antistatic soldering station AOYUE 936 with analog control meant for electronic and radio equipment repairing.
- Ceramic heater provides with quick measure up of specified temperature mode.
- By means of calibration system accurate outset of soldering iron bit temperature is made.
- Operating temperature is supported on the fixed level.
- Assembling of elements with small distance between stands (PLCC, QFP) is possible thanks to the thin tip.
- Long life tip (multilayer tip).
- Soldering iron is packed with standard bit Aoyue-I.
- Antistatic performance enables working with static-sensitive components.
|Temperature range||200˚C- 480˚C|
|Temperature adjustment||Analogous, smooth|
|Temperature stabilization||+/- 1˚C|
|Power consumption||35 W|
|Operating voltage||220 V|
|Soldering iron plug type||5 pins|
|Resistance between grounding and nozzle||2 Ohm|
|Potential between grounding and nozzle||2 mV|
|Supply voltage||24 V|
|Heating element||4-pinned, semiconductor ceramics|
|Packed with standard bit||Aoyue-I|
|Total length (without cable )||190 mm|
1. Soldering station Aoyue 936 – 1 pc.
2. Soldering iron 10087 – 1 pc.
3. Soldering iron stand – 1 pc.
5. Manual – 1 pc.
6. Packing box with foam protective frame – 1 pc.
Compatible Soldering Tips