Medusa Box v1.1.8
Medusa Box v1.1.8 is out! Added support for Broadcom BCM2133 Mobile processor and support for HTC HD7, Samsung SPH-W5200, SPH-W5300, SPH-W5310, GT-S5230 (G, H, M, W), GT-S5233A (T,W)!
Medusa Box v1.1.8 Release Notes:Added support for the following phone models:
- HTC HD7 – added Unlock (via Read codes), Repair CID, Repair IMEI, Repair OSBL, SPL, HTC (Security area) partitions.
- Samsung SPH-W5200 – added Dead Boot Repair.
- Samsung SPH-W5300 – added Dead Boot Repair.
- Samsung SPH-W5310 – added Dead Boot Repair.
- Samsung GT-S5230 (G, H, M, W) – added Dead Boot Repair.
- Samsung GT-S5233A (T, W) – added Dead Boot Repair.
To resurrect these devices perform the following steps:
- Solder JTAG cable to JTAG testpoints as explained in manual.
- Make sure that correct model has been selected from model list.
- Set Jtag speed to "Auto" (RTCK).
- Select the "EasyRepair" mode.
- Press the "EasyRepair" button and follow Wizard instructions.
- After operation is successfully finished verify that new device appears in PC Device Manager to make sure that it has been recovered.
- Desolder JTAG wires.