Medusa Box v1.3.0
Medusa Box v1.3.0 is out! Added Texas Instruments OMAP3630 TAP Router handling support and OMAP3630 Cortex A8 core support with OneNAND flash devices. Also added support for Samsung GT-I9003, LG KU2800 and Vodafone 725 cell phones.
Medusa Box v1.3.0 Release Notes:
- Added Texas Instruments OMAP3630 TAP Router handling and OMAP3630 Cortex A8 core support with OneNAND flash devices.
- Added Device Model options by CPU type (if Manufacturer is set to "Auto") and added extended Manuals for every CPU.
- Increased ARM11 and Cortex I/O timeouts for better compatibility for eMMC storage with unstable write speed.
- Added support for the following models:
- Samsung GT-I9003 – added Dead Boot/Phone Repair.
- LG KU2800 – added Dead Boot/Phone Repair.
- Vodafone 725 – added Dead Boot/Phone Repair; unlocked Full Flash files are also uploaded to the support area (thanks to Mr. Dr_Wolodya).
- Samsung GT-I9001 –improved repair procedure; please re-download repair file.