3D Digitizing Touch Probe for CNC Router
High-quality aluminum touch and tool probe with 1/4 shank and 1/8" hardened probe ball tip. This tool is both an accurate 3-axis touch probe and a tool height setting pad. It is easily converted from one use to the other in just a few seconds by simply swapping tips and adding or removing the screw-on arbor. Probe is designed with normally closed internal switch contacts. When probe comes in contact with any work surface the internal switch opens. Accuracy when probing locations is ~.001 and repeatability is ~.0005". This probe works with Mach3, Dynomotion, and other CNC control systems with probing routines.
- Comes with attached shielded cable with 3.5 mm jack on the end
- Includes 3.5 mm female adapter to wire to your controller
- Includes extra contactor (holds probe tip) in case of a crash you can replace the contactor.
- LED indicates trigger
- Adjustable concentric screws
- 3D Digitizing Touch Probe — 1 pc.