Cable Tracker Senter ST-203
Senter ST-203 Wire Tracker is used to identify and trace wires or cables within a group without damaging the insulation. For telephone lines, it can identify some state in the line, help to install, debug and maintain telephone lines. There is a Emitter and a Receiver included in the cable tracker set.
- Tracking the cables or wires.
- Testing continuity of the cables or wires.
- Measuring the length of wire or cables.
- Defining the circuit break.
- Diagnostics of the break point.
- Receiver of the tone signal on the cables or wires (telephone line).
- May identify the state in the working telephone line (clear ring, busy).
- Sends a single solid tone or a dual alternating tone to the object cables or wires.
- Tone frequency: 1.5 kHz.
- Receiver frequency range: 100 ~ 300 kHz.
|Power||9 V Battery|
|Receiver Size||238*43*26 mm|
|Emitter Size||145*35*25 mm|
|Receiver Weight||106 g|
|Emitter Weight||114 g|
- Emitter — 1 pc.
- Receiver — 1 pc.
- Headphones — 1 pair.
- Carrying bag — 1 pc.
|Cable length measurement||
|Twisted pair cable testing||
|Coaxial cable testing||
|USB Cable Testing||