Camera Adapter for BMW and Mini with Active Parking Guidelines
This video interface is designed for connecting rear view cameras to the OEM monitor of BMW and Mini. Also, you will be able to connect a navigation system , front view camera or another external video sources, such as, HD player or Android smart TV boxes. This device offers fast and easy Plug&Play connection without any risks of damaging OEM wiring or voiding car warranty.
The adapter also has active parking guidelines function.
How It Works
Image from the rear view camera is displayed automatically on the screen when switching to reverse. When switching to Drive or Parking, image from the front view camera will be displayed on the screen for a set time (the time can be adjusted between 0 and 25 seconds).
- Input for connecting a rear view camera
- Built-in active parking lines function (PAS)
- Fast and easy Plug&Play connection without risks of voiding car warranty
- Automatic display of the image from the rear view camera
- Analog RGB input for navigation systems
- CVBS for rear view camera
- CVBS for front view camera
- LCD output
- Input power: 8 V DC ~ 24 V DC
- Max. power consumption: 12 Watt
- Input mode switching
- DIP switches
- With an OEM button via CAN
|BMW||F10||2012||2017||NBT||6.5" / 8.8" /10.2''|
|F11||6.5" / 8.8" /10.2''|
|F30||6.5" / 8.8"|
|Mini||F56||6.5" / 8.8"|
Note! Video interface is not compatible with NBT EVO multimedia system!
The photo is provided for reference only. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
- Main module
- Cable sets:
- Power cable
- AV cable
- LVDS OUT cable
|Video Interface is compatible with the following models of Cars||
|Video Interface is compatible with Head Units|
|Touch screen control of the connected devices||
|Adaptive parking guidelines||
|Modes switch by OEM buttons||
|CAN bus support||
|DVD/HD/TV connection input||
|Rear view camera input||