eMMC/JTAG Adapter for RIFF Box 2
Adapter eMMC/JTAG for RIFF Box 2
Adapter eMMC/JTAG for RIFF Box 2 - RC2000 allows you to perform a very simple phone repair by JTAG, using IDC 20-pin connector, known from previous RIFF. It is also supports eMMC, using latest 30-pin connector (IDC 30-pin). Thus you can repair phones with blocked JTAG access (GT-i9300 / N7100 / N719 / N7102, etc.), repair phones with damaged JTAG points/pads (access to ROM2 by EMMC) or read/write EMMC in case then the data recovery/analysis is required. Using this adapter, you can perform format EMMC or low-format (in case of damage EMMC), CMD42 lock/unlock/password reset or Samsung eMMC factory format.
Adapter eMMC/JTAG for RIFF Box 2 - Output Signals:
- JTAG: GND, TRST, TDI, TMS, TDO, TCK, RTCK, NRST, VCC
- eMMC: DAT0, DAT1, DAT2, DAT3, CLK, CMD, GND, VCCQ, VCC 3.3V, RST
- GPIO: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
- SDW: DI0, CLK, D0, GND
Adapter eMMC/JTAG for RIFF Box 2 - Features:
- eMMC/SD read info, browse through OCR, CID, CSD (and EXT_CSD for eMMC only) registers’ fields, edit separate fields and write back to card, read/write eMMC card’s MCU’s internal firmware, etc.
- eMMC Firmware Update option
- eMMC Firmware Read option
- CMD42 lock/unlock functionality for eMMC - user can set/change/remove password to protect/unprotect (lock/unlock) the user area partition
- User area partition forced erase, used to erase locked user area partition and to reset device lock/unlock state and password (CMD42)
- Samsung factory erase option, which erases and re-formats the Samsung eMMC chips
Picture of adapter connected to RIFF Box 2 with IDC20 connector for JTAG operations:
Picture of adapter connected to RIFF Box 2 with IDC30 connector for eMMC operations:
Adapter eMMC/JTAG for RIFF Box 2 - Package Content:
- Adapter eMMC/JTAG – 1 pc.
- FF 10cm cables – 10 pcs.
|Adapters is compatible with the following models of Boxes||
|Adapters is compatible with the following models of Cell phones||