Front and Rear View Camera Connection Adapter for Mercedes-Benz A Class with NTG6.0 System
The adapter is designed to connect a front view and a rear view camera in Mercedes-Benz A class with NTG6.0 system. This device offers fast and easy Plug&Play connection without any risks of damaging OEM wiring or voiding car warranty.
The adapter also has adaptive parking guidelines function (PAS).
How It Works
Image from the rear view camera is displayed automatically on the screen when switching to reverse. When switching to Drive or Parking, image from the front view camera will be displayed on the screen. OEM button can also be used to switch to the front camera image.
- Inputs for connecting a front and a rear view camera
- Built-in adaptive parking lines function (PAS) with OEM parktronic support (PDC)
- Fast and easy Plug&Play connection without risks of voiding car warranty
- Allows to connect a DVR camera
- Automatic display of rear/front view camera image
|Class||Body||Model years||Multimedia system||Screen size|
The photo is provided for reference only. Appearance of the control panel and monitor may slightly differ depending on the car model.
- Camera connection adapter
- Connection cables
|Video Interface is compatible with Head Units|
|Touch screen control of the connected devices||
|Adaptive parking guidelines||
|Modes switch by OEM buttons||
|CAN bus support||
|DVD/HD/TV connection input||
|Rear view camera input||