Please, pay attention! Very important information for the visitors of www.gsmserver.com, who prefer to pay via PayPal system.
ONLY VERIFIED PAYPAL MEMBERS are allowed to pay for their orders via PayPal system. This is our obligatory requirement.
Please, check your PayPal account status (Verified or Unverified)prior to effecting payment for your order via PayPal.
Please, refer to the following link to verify your account: https://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_status
How to Verify an Account in PayPal
Please, follow this link and find out how to verify your account: PayPal Verification.
Why should I get Verified?
- Higher spending power – There's no limit to the amount of money you can send once you are Verified.
- Increased security – Verification not only offers you increased security, it lets others know you are a confirmed member of the PayPal community.
- More buyer and seller confidence – Buyers and sellers value your Verified status.
What does it mean to be Verified?
Verification increases the security of the PayPal network. Verified members have successfully completed PayPal's Verification system to establish their identity with us. The Verification process varies by country or region. For example, in the U.S., a Verified member has added and confirmed a bank account with PayPal. In Germany, a Verified member has completed a bank transfer or the Expanded Use Process. In most countries and regions where PayPal is available, a Verified member has added a credit card and completed the Expanded Use process.
There are two ways to get Verified
- Add and confirm your bank account.
- Get approved for a PayPal Plus Credit Card. To apply for a PayPal Plus Credit Card, click the Plus Card link at the bottom of any PayPal page.
Can non-U.S. members become Verified?
Yes. Non-U.S. members can become Verified.
To become Verified, log in to your account and click the Unverified link on the Account Overview page. This link brings up a checklist of what you must do to become Verified.
Why does PayPal ask its members to become Verified?
PayPal encourages members to become Verified to increase trust and safety in our community. Because financial institutions screen their account holders, PayPal's Verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know.
How does Verification benefit?
Verification gives you more information about the people you transact with through PayPal, so that you can make more informed decisions. PayPal encourages members to become Verified to build trust in our community.