- General Terms
- Warranty and Return Policy
- Service Products Warranty
- Cell Phone Parts Warranty
- Repair Equipment Warranty
- Car Electronics Warranty
- What should you do with the malfunctioning item
User can exchange any item within 14 days after the purchase (excluding the delivery time) if the exchangeable item is in stock. Otherwise all the complaints will be sent to manufacturer and the money paid for the item will be returned to the customers account.
Usually warranty covers 6 month from the time of item dispatching. Please make sure to ask our managers about correct warranty period for purchased goods to avoid misunderstandings.
Warranty does not cover any expenses for shipping to the company any damaged items and shipping of the repair/exchange items to the customer, unless customer have received malfunctioning device with the warranty sticker.
Warranty does not cover any damages or losses caused buy postal or shipping services. We recommend you to carefully check the package contents according to mailing list in front of postal service or shipping company representative.
We provide absolutely free high quality technical support for our customers.
We can refuse to provide the warranty service if:
- Warranty seals are removed or damaged;
- Warranty period has expired;
- Rules of use were violated;
- There were made any modifications or adjustments to the device or misuse of the item;
- There were any damages of the item caused by user (mechanical, heat, electrical etc);
- Warranty does not cover any accidents (fire, foreign liquids and elements exposure, electric discharges, incorrect voltage etc);
- There is no original package.
Before sending items for warranty service, please contact our manager to find out all the details concerning your issue.
In case of eligibility for warranty service, customer should return to company fully packaged item with all the accessories, manuals, documents etc, invoice and filled out certificate of compliance. If your box is considered eligible for repair/replacement under warranty terms you can send us a box only (without cables) in order to reduce your shipping expenses.
If our investigation shows that malfunction was caused by the user, repair and shipping will be paid by the customer.
We provide post-warranty repair, no matter how much time has passed after the item purchase. Price of the repairs is set for each case individually.
We are always ready for the constructive conversation with or clients and believe that our cooperation will be mutually beneficial.
Our company is not responsible if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country's custom policies before placing an order.
Our company is not responsible if the customer ordered wrong items by mistake either. In this case customer is eligible to receive a refund excluding shipment cost.
Our company is not responsible for damaged packages or those shipped back to us for the reason the designated courier service fail to deliver the package to the given destination address (after several attempts to deliver your package due to your absence).
If the customer receives damaged parcel, there are some requests that should be done by the recipient:
- report the damage to the delivery company and make photos of damaged items/parcel
- make a claim to the courier for the damaged items/parcel on the same amount that was declared in the invoice
- refuse to pay the freight cost
- request delivery company to resend the goods with free freight cost
Our warranty does not cover risks of product's damage or loss within the responsibility of delivery company. For this reason, please check the parcel right on receipt and compare the content with the packing list in the presence of the courier. Our company is not responsible for any faults discovered after you confirmed the receipt. If your package is lost by the delivery company, you should claim them directly. However, take into consideration that they will compensate the lost products only within the amount at risk indicated in the invoice according to your request. Expenses for shipping of the defected equipment both ways to and from the customer's site are not covered by the warranty, except for the situations, when the customer receives dead on arrival product with "Tested" sticker.
Warranty for service products covers 6 months from the moment of shipping the item to the client. Warranty does not cover virtual goods (logs, credits and activations). Warranty period for some service products is limited to 14 days from the date of purchase (shipping the item to the client).
Warranty covers only the hardware part of an item and does not include cables and accessories (namely: cables, adapters, sockets and accessories).
Company does not guarantee the correct work of the software, unless it is related to the hardware, and does not hold any responsibility for any damage caused by misuse of software or service product.
Warranty for products from "The Stock Shop" section covers 14 days from the moment of shipping the item to the client.
We offer a 1 month warranty for cell phone parts. Warranty period starts at the moment the item is shipped to the customer. Some types of phone spare parts are not covered by the warranty. Please check the information with our manager before you place the order. We can refuse to provide warranty service if:
- LCD protecting screens and warranty seals are missing. Please check the LCD before taking of the warranty seals or protecting screen;
- Ribbon cables have visible damage;
- IC and small parts have traces of soldering.
Warranty for repair equipment covers 6 months from the moment of shipping the item to the client. Some items may have the longer warranty period. You can get all the details about it from our sales managers.
Warranty only covers hardware items.
Warranty for car electronics covers:
- 12 months for Dension TM products;
- 3 months for car cameras;
- 6 months for other equipment.
However, to make it clear, please, ask the manager about warranty availability and period before purchasing the item. The warranty covers only product hardware. Cables and accessories are not subject to warranty coverage.
The warranty period starts when the consignee receives the order no matter whether it is end user of reseller.
You can return the product you bought within 30 days from the purchase date, provided that it is not damaged, seals are not broken, it includes original package and complete set of accessories. Goods which are damaged, show signs of installation, with scratches, chips or with incomplete package content are not accepted. These conditions refer to all items included in the package.
Note! All the devices are to be installed only by the highly skilled specialists.
All installations, upgrades and other actions with your car electronics should be carried out at your own risk.
Our company is not liable for any damage or incorrect operation of the equipment in the case of improper installation.
- After discovering any malfunction, please contact our technical support team. To do so you have to use the appropriate form at the web-site or write the e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In detail describe your issue and specify the serial number of your product
- If your issue can not be solved remotely, you will be offered the option of sending us the item. Please note that the company does not refund any shipping expenses.
Please make sure that:
- Warranty seals are not damaged
- The item is fully packed including all accessories, manuals and original package
- The certificate of compliance is filled
- Warranty ticket is included to the package
If we have the analogous item in stock, we will provide you with the replacement within 14 working days. Otherwise the reclamation will be forwarded to the manufacturer and the replacement term might delay. We can refund you with the reclamation cost if preferable.
The company does not hold any responsibility for any damages caused after the warranty period, but will gladly provide its customers with any technical consulting.
Damaged Packages Return Policy
Our company is not responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country's custom policies before placing an order.
Our company is not responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service failed to deliver your package(s) to the given destination address after several attempts (due to your absence).
If the customer receives parcel with damaged items, s/he shall do the following:
- check the parcel right upon receipt and compare the content with the packing list in the presence of the courier;
- report the damage to the delivery company and make photos of damaged items/parcel;
- make a claim against the delivery company for the damaged items/parcel for the same amount as declared in the invoice;
- refuse to pay delivery cost;
- request delivery company to send back and resend the goods free of charge.
Please, take into consideration that seller's responsibility ceases when the product has been shipped off to the address specified by the customer.
Our warranty does not cover risks of product(s) damage or loss within the responsibility of delivery company. Therefore, please check the parcel right upon receipt and compare the content with the packing list in the presence of the courier. Our company is not responsible or liable for any faults discovered after you have accepted the parcel. If your package is lost by the delivery company, you should claim against them directly. However, take into consideration that they will compensate for the lost products only within the amount at risk indicated in the invoice according to your request.
The shipping expenses for damaged equipment delivery both ways to and from the customer's site are not covered by the warranty, except for the situations, when the customer receives dead on arrival product with "Tested" sticker.
Please be aware that compensation for lost or damaged by the delivery company packages will be issued within the declared value. This applies to insured parcels only.
IMPORTANT: compensation will not be paid off if you choose HongkongPost delivery company. As well as EMS if sent to the following countries: Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan. In order to avoid any misunderstandings, please read carefully the refund policies on the websites of the relevant delivery companies.