Smart-Clip: unlock/flash/repair mobile phones easilyOfficial Smart-Clip website
Smart-Clip was recognized as the best service solution for Motorola cell phones among the visitors of gsmhosting forum.
Smart-Clip is a professional device that removes SP/SIM/phone lock and resets Security/User Code.
Smart-Clip works with a wide range of mobile phone models.
S-Card dongle is a Smart-Clip sub-device providing high level protection in the process of operation and updates.
Smart-Clip Outstanding Features
Smart-Clip Features Supported for CDMA
- Backup / restore phone flash (World's exclusive)
- Read/Restore ESN and MEID
- Read hardware ESN, MEID and IMEI (world's first)
- Reset codes in the CDMA models
- Backup / restore A-key, SSD, PRL
- Restore IMEI in hybrid platform phones (first in the world)
- Read and write EVDO settings
Smart-Clip Features Supported for GSM
- The most experienced and reliable, protected with smart card, flash/unlock solution for Motorola cells existing on the market;
- S-Card compatible with SmartMoto service software and SCout multiflasher;
- Supports all existing platforms: Acer, MTK, P2K, LTE2, Argon, 3G, i-mode, Smart Phones and all ODM (Compal, Compal CDMA, ChiMei);
- World's first product supporting PDS and IMEI repairing via flashing;
- Simple one button standalone operation with older phone models;
- Free real time online updates;
- Richest and constantly updatable flash files database at www.boot-loader.com.
Our specialists developed easy step-by-step procedures for operation with a great number of the latest phone models. Some of the models are supported EXCLUSIVELY by our device, for other models we offer much more convenient way of unlock/flash/repair process than the similar products do. Besides that, every Smart-Clip user obtains access to over 210 GB of flash files for the supported phones.
Smart-Clip Currently Supported Phone Models *
- Motorola A series: A1000; A1200; A630; A830; A835; A845; A920; A925; Aura;
- Motorola C series: C115; C116; C117; C118; C123; C140; C156; C157; C168; C168i; C236; C250; C257; C266; C268; C330; C331; C332; C333; C334; C335; C336; C350; C350l; C350v; C353; C355v; C359v; C370; C380; C385; C390; C450; C450l; C550; C650; C651; C975; C980;
- Motorola E series: E1; E1000; E1070 (inc. fw ... F11P); E1075; E2; E365; E370; E375; E378i; E380; E396; E398; E550; E6; E770; E8; E920; EM30; EM325; EM35;
- Motorola EX series: EX108; EX109; EX112; EX115; EX118; EX119; EX122; EX126; EX128; EX211; EX212; EX223; EX245; EX292;
- Motorola F series: F3;
- Motorola K series: K1; K1s; K3;
- Motorola L series: L2; L6; L6 i-mode; L7; L7 i-mode; L71; L72; L7e; L9;
- Motorola M series: M1000; M702iG; M702iS; MPx200; MPx220;
- Motorola T series: T280; T280i; T720; T720i; T721; T722i; T725e;
- Motorola U series: U3; U6; U9;
- Motorola V series: V1050; V1075; V1100; V1150; V150; V151; V172; V175; V177; V180; V186; V188; V190; V191; V195; V220; V226; V235; V3; V300; V303; V330; V360; V360v; V365; V3i; V3r; V3re (V3_06); V3t; V3v; V3x; V3xx; V3xx Cingular (North America); V400; V500; V505; V525; V525m; V535; V545; V547; V550; V551; V555; V557; V560; V6; V60; V600; V60i; V620; V635; V66; V66i; V690; V70; V80; V872; V878; V8_2Gb; V8_2Gb_Luxury; V8_512Mb; V9; V975; V980; VE66;
- Motorola W series: W156; W160; W161; W175; W177; W180; W181; W205; W206; W208; W209; W213; W215; W218; W220; W230; W231; W233; W270; W360; W377; W388; W396; W397v; W450; W490; W5; W510; W6;
- Motorola WX series: WX160; WX161; WX180; WX181; WX260; WX265; WX280; WX288; WX290; WX295; WX345; WX390; WX395;
- Motorola Z series: Z3; Z6; Z6w; ZN200; ZN5; ZN5_128Mb;
- Sendo S2xx/S3xx/P2xx/M5xx/S6xx: D800; M550; P200; P230; S200; S230; S600;
- Sony Ericsson: J100; J110i; J120i; J132; T250i; T303; Z250i; Z320i;
- Alcatel: Elle N3; Elle N5; Elle N9; Mandarina Duck; MissSixty; MSX10; OT-103; OT-105; OT-108; OT-203; OT-204; OT-206; OT-208; OT-209; OT-216; OT-222; OT-233; OT-255; OT-280; OT-303; OT-304; OT-305; OT-305A; OT-306; OT-335D; OT-355; OT-380; OT-383; OT-383A; OT-505; OT-506; OT-508; OT-565; OT-600; OT-606; OT-660; OT-665; OT-706; OT-708; OT-710; OT-710D; OT-799; OT-800 / VM800; OT-802; OT-802M; OT-802Y; OT-803; OT-803D; OT-806; OT-806D; OT-807; OT-807D; OT-808; OT-808G; OT-808M; OT-809; OT-810; OT-813; OT-813D; OT-818; OT-818D; OT-819; OT-819D; OT-828; OT-880; OT-888; OT-888D; OT-AM01; OT-B331; OT-C700; OT-C701; OT-C707; OT-C717; OT-C819D; OT-C820; OT-C825; OT-I650; OT-I802; OT-I808; OT-I818; OT-I880; OT-I888; OT-I898; OT-MS02; OT-Q3; OT-S215; OT-S218; OT-S319; OT-S320; OT-S321; OT-S520; OT-S521; OT-S621; OT-S626; OT-V570; OT-V607; OT-V670; OT-V770;
- Vodafone: 150; 250; 252; 331; 345; 455; 541; 543; 555;
- Avio: A1000;
- Chat Phone: SN50;
- Huawei: G7002;
- SFR: SFR 1150; SFR 121; SFR 3440;
- ZTE: 120F;
- Motorola A series: A840; A860;
- Motorola C series: C290; C364;
- Motorola E series: E815;
- Motorola K series: K1m;
- Motorola L series: L7c;
- Motorola T series: T720c;
- Motorola V series: V260; V262; V265; V266; V276; V323; V323i; V325; V325i; V325xi; V3c; V3m; V710; V750; V810; V9m; VE20; VU204; VU30;
- Motorola W series: W315; W755;
- Motorola Z series: Z6c; Z6m; Z6tv; ZN4;
Non-TestPoint unlocking procedure (Prepare Cycle description)The following models can be served avoiding a TestPoint connection:
C390 (boot v.8.26), C975 (boot v. 6.36), E1 (boot v. A.02, A.05), E378i (boot v. 8.25, 8.26), E770 (boot v. 06.71, 06.81, 06.82, 06.83, 06.84), E1070 (boot v. 06.71, 06.81, 06.82, 06.83, 06.84), K1 (boot v. A.B2, A.B3, A.B4, A.C0, A.C3), L2 (boot v. 8.D0, 8.D5), L6 (boot v. 8.D0, 8.D5), L7 (boot v. 8.D0, A.20, 09.02), L7e (boot v. A.C.0), L71 (boot v. A.C.0), U6 (boot v. 8.A1), V19x (boot v. 8.A0, 8.D0, 8.D5), V1075 (boot v. 06.71, 06.81, 06.82, 06.83, 06.84), V1150 (boot v. 06.71, 06.81, 06.82, 06.83, 06.84), V235 (boot v. 8.E0, 9.02), V360 (boot v. 8.A0, 8.D0, 09.02), V3 (boot v. 8.28, 8.29), V3i (boot v. A.30, A.42), V3r (boot v. A.30, A.42), V3t (boot v. A.30, A.42), V3v (boot v. A.30, A.42), V3x (boot v. 06.71, 06.81, 06.82, 06.83, 06.84), V557 (boot v. 8.B0), Z3 (boot v. A.C.0, A.C.3), new boots: A.B3, A.B4
Smart-Clip Updates / Registration / File downloading
Smart-Clip uses PC USB port (via Smart Adaptor) or LPT port (via LPT cable) to connect to PC.
Smart-Clip firmware update, registration procedure and login to flash files portal can be performed by means of the Internet in real-time using our ActiveX client.
Updates include the latest firmware AND additional phone vendors/models support.
NOTE: Firmware updates are FREE OF CHARGE for Smart-Clip with S-Card connected. Smart-Clip with S-Card dongle can be used on any PC and will not be bound to the computer hardware.
NNo future version of Smart-Clip or SmartMoto will be usable without S-Card dongle connected. Flash file formats available at www.boot-loader.com are supported by SmartMoto. Also direct flashing with *.pcf format and original flash files is allowed using SCout flasher (TestPoint connection method is not necessary for flashing).
Smart-Clip Support, Quick GuidesSmart-Clip is a user-friendly and easy-to-use GSM solution. All procedures and recommendations concerning unlock/flash/repair of various versions of mobile phones are located at the product's official website (SmartMoto user's manual). In case of any unclear issue, a user may refer to FAQ or TROUBLESHOOTING sections that are regularly updated. Our support specialists are available for the users who require information concerning Smart-Clip operation. Any of them is welcome to ask questions or share ideas at our FORUM, communicate with our Support Team via e-mail or instant messaging systems (ICQ, MSN, Yahoo!, Sonork) or create a Support Ticket. The queries are answered within 24 hours.
Smart-Clip Package Includes
- Smart-Clip device
- Cable, based on PL2303 chip, for V690, V872, V878 Chi Mei-based phones
- Cable, based on PL2303 chip, for Sony Ericsson J110i, J120, T250i, Z250i, Z320i
- USB Cable Based on PL2303 Chip for Motorola WX-series and Alcatel/Vodafone MTK Phones
- RJ45 cable for Sony Ericsson J100
- USB cable, based on PL2303 chip, for Motofone F3 unlocking with SmartMoto
- RJ45, 2.5mm HJ cable for Acer models
- P2K USB Data Cable
- Mini USB Data Cable
- Smart TestPoint v2.0.
- Mains AC/DC Power Adaptor
- 1 year (with 10 GB download limit) of FREE access to flash file download area at Boot-Loader V2.0
Smart Adaptor for Smart-Clip brings up new possibilities in the device operation.
Warranty starts when Smart-Clip is updated for the first time.
Please note that cables are the accessories and are not covered by warranty.
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions.
|Box is compatible with the following models of Cell phones||