eMMC Booster Tool
eMMC Booster Tool is a new programmer for direct recording eMMC memory chips via the adapter or direct connection to the motherboard. It enables you to read/write User Area of eMMC Chipsets *.
It provides high speed supporting 8 bits with compatible adapters.
eMMC Booster Tool integrates a high speed microprocessor and a high efficiency hardware engine for the best data transfer performance between USB and eMMC interfaces.
It supports mobile phones in-system programming and provides required eMMC voltages.
Plug and Play hardware engine enables connectivity of outside eMMC adapters with 8 bits full speed of USB standards.
eMMC Booster Tool Features:
- Re-programming the chip
- Replacement of a damaged chipset
- Repairing boot failure
- Reading plain data for further investigation
- Mobile phone forensics
- High-speed USB 2.0 data transmission
- Complies with 480Mbps USB specification rev. 2.0
- Operating frequency: 60 MHz
- 12 clocks per instruction cycle
eMMC Booster Tool Supports:
- ISP (In-System Programming)
- ICP (In-Circuit Programming)
- eMMC connection with adapter (Chip-off)
- SD card connection (Direct SD)
Booster Tool Hardware:
- Secure Digital and MultiMediaCard
- Supports SD specification v1.0 / v1.1 / v2.0
- Supports MMC specification v3.X / v4.X / v5.0 / v5.1
- eMMC Booster Box - 1 pc.
- eMMC IC Adapter (breakout PCB) - 2pcs.
- 20-pin flat cable - 2 pcs.
- Soldering cables - 1 set
- Roll wire - 1pc.
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.
|Box is compatible with the following models of Cell phones||