Car Rear View Camera for Volkswagen Passat
Car rear view camera for Volkswagen Passat
Note! This camera is not meant for constant connection to car's electrical system. Power supply should be organized in such way that the camera switches on only when it is necessary (e.g. when reversing). We also recommend using voltage converter 12 V to 7 V.
How to Connect the Car Camera
FAQ on Camera Connection
- How to connect an aftermarket rear view camera to an OEM display
- Common mistakes made during connection of the reverse camera power
|Image sensor||CMOS color (OV7950)|
|Number of pixels||656 × 492|
|Signal output format Color||Composite \NTSC|
|Parking assistance: marked lines|
|License plate illumination||Built-in|
|Fixed slope angle|
|Mounting location||Lamp for license plate illumination|
|Operating temperature||-20°C - +75°C|
|Minimum illumination||0,2 lux|
|Supply voltage||8-15 V|
- Car rear view camera for Volkswagen Passat – 1 pc.
- Power cord (1,5 m) – 1 pc.
- Video cable (5 m) – 1 pc.
|Rear View Camera is compatible with the following models of Cars||
|Place of Installation||