License Plate Backup Car Camera GT-S661
License plate car rear view camera GT-S661 ensures wide field of view and offers easy installation, excellent stability and functionality.
Note! This camera is not meant for constant connection to car's electrical system. Power supply should be organized in such way that the camera switches on only when it is necessary (e.g. when reversing). We also recommend using voltage converter 12 V to 7 V.
How to Connect the Car Camera
FAQ on Camera Connection
- How to connect an aftermarket rear view camera to an OEM display
- Common mistakes made during connection of the reverse camera power
|Number of pixels||656 × 492|
|Signal output format Color||Composite \NTSC|
|Minimum illumination||0,2 Lux|
|Supply voltage||8-12 V|
|Operating temperature||from -20°C to +75°C (relative humidity 95% max)|
|Storage temperature||from -40°C to +85°C (relative humidity 95% max)|
- Car rear view camera GT-S661 – 1 pc.
- Power cord (1,5 m) – 1 pc.
- Video cable (5 m) – 1 pc.
|Place of Installation||