Universal Car Rear View Camera with Lighting (GT-S616)
Universal car rear view camera GT-S616
Note! This camera is not meant for constant connection to car's electrical system. Power supply should be organized in such way that the camera switches on only when it is necessary (e.g. when reversing). We also recommend using voltage converter 12 V to 7 V.
How to Connect the Car Camera
FAQ on Camera Connection
- How to connect an aftermarket rear view camera to an OEM display
- Common mistakes made during connection of the reverse camera power
|Image sensor||1/3'' CMOS color (OV7950)|
|Number of pixels||656 × 492|
|Signal output format Color||Composite \NTSC|
|Operating temperature||from -20°C to +60°C, relative humidity 95% max|
|Storage temperature||from -30°C to +60°C, relative humidity 95% max|
|Minimum illumination||0,2 Lux|
|Supply voltage||8-12 V|
- Car rear view camera GT-S616 – 1 pc.
- Power cord (1,5 m) – 1 pc.
- Video cable (5 m) – 1 pc.
|Place of Installation||