Car Video Interface for BMW New 5 v2
Car Video Interface for BMW New 5 is compatible with BMW E60/63 (starting from the model year 2004), E61, and E90/91 (starting from the model year 2005) series. It consists of a board, cables and OSD keypad. The user can control functions by means of DIP switch.
Car Video Interface (Media Key) helps to use A/V sources such as DVD player, DMB, Ipod Video, Video game consol or any other video devices on your built-in car monitor. It offers easy installation, excellent stability and functionality. The Media Key is the best choice for your car video entertainment and navigation system.
- Input: MULTI VIDEO INTERFACE
- Analog RGB (navigation system output) x 1
- Rear camera source: CVBS input x 1
- A/V input (external video source) x 3
- LCD input (car system input) x 1
- CVBS output (video output for installing headrest monitor) x 2
- Audio output 3-in-1
- LCD output (LCD operation) x 1
- Input power: 8 V DC ~ 24 V DC
- Max. consumed power: 12 W
- Switch Input Mode
- Input Video MUTE function: possible to make each input mute by operating Dip S/W.
- Possible to switch input mode by “SET” button of the OSD keypad
- Possible to switch input mode with the source toggle (optional)
- Possible to switch input mode by “MENU” button of the of the built-in control system through CAN
- Board dimensions: 149 mm x 93 mm x 21 mm
- BMW E60/63 (starting from the model year 2004), E61 series
- BMW E90/91 (starting from the model year 2005) series
- Car Video Interface (Media Key) board for BMW New 5 v.2
- OSD keypad – 1 pc.
- Cable set:
- LCD (F-TYPE) cable – 1 pc.
- A/V cable – 1 pc.
- Power cable with protective filter – 1 pc.
- RGB (IN) cable – 1 pc.
- Mode button + cable – 1 pc.
- Keypad cable – 1 pc.
- CAN cable – 1 pc.
|Video Interface is compatible with the following models of Cars||
|Touch screen control of the connected devices||
|Adaptive parking guidelines||
|Modes switch by OEM buttons||
|CAN bus support||
|DVD/HD/TV connection input||
|Rear view camera input||