Haitronic Multifunction Bluetooth Controlled Robot Smart Car
Haitronic Multifunction Bluetooth Controlled Robot Smart Car is an electronic construction kit for individual assembly of an upgraded model of a smart multi-functional robotic vehicle that can be controlled by a Bluetooth-connected Android smartphone. It can be constructed and programmed easily with plenty of free codes uploaded from the internet, or made on your own. Can be equipped with different sensor modules, depending on your imagination to achieve a variety of functions. It is the perfect hands-on way of learning how to use the Arduino platform. It's not just a fun toy, since it can be used to learn the basic principles of working with electronic devices.
This construction kit is an analogue of Arduino – an open-source prototyping platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a message – and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. You can tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller. To do so you use the Arduino programming language and the Arduino software based on processing.
- Perfect kit to develop creative thinking and get started with electronics.
- Compatible with Arduino.
- Great for DIYers and beginners with Arduino.
- Thousands of manuals and tutorials online.
- Requires 2 AA size batteries, not included in kit.
|Battery||AA — 2 pcs.|
|Package size||26 × 16 × 18.5 cm|
|Package weight||1.3 kg|
- Construction kit:
- Geared motor — 4 pcs.
- Tyre — 4 pcs.
- Motor fixing — 4 pcs.
- Acrylic glass plate (100 × 213 × 5 mm) — 2 pcs.
- L298N motor driver — 1 pc.
- UNO328 controller board — 1 pc.
- Sensor board V5 — 1 pc.
- Holder kit — 1 pc.
- Steering gear — 1 pc.
- Ultrasonic module — 1 pc.
- Line inductive module — 1 pc.
- Infrared receiver module — 1 pc.
- MCU remote control — 1 pc.
- 18650 battery holder — 1 pc.
- 18650 battery — 1 pc.
- 18650 battery charger — 1 pc.
- Bluetooth adapter — 1 pc.
- USB cable (0.5 m) — 1 pc.
- Dupont line — 30 pcs.
- Pillars (6 × 35 mm / 3 × 20 mm / 6 × 6 mm) — 15 pcs.
- Set of screws — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package):
- Battery AA — 2 pcs.
Don't miss out on the best robot toys for kids! Explore our TOP 10 here.