Furious 1 Year Account Renew + Furious Gold Pack 14
Bundle offer: Furious Pack 14 + Furious 1 Year Account Renew provide you with 12 months of free updates and support.
Furious Pack 14 Chimera BlackBerry Tool allows you to unlock and repair BlackBerry cell phones.
Renew for Furious Account extends your access to all the latest Furious Gold updates and support for one year.
To start servicing supported cell phones perform the following steps:
- Download and install Furious Chimera BlackBerry Tool for FuriousGold on your computer.Internet connection is required to use this software once it is installed.
- Connect a mobile phone to original cable or to the FuriousGold cable provided with the box.
Furious Chimera BlackBerry Tool - Outstanding Features
- Furious Chimera BlackBerry Tool allows user to unlock unlimited quantity of supported phones. Please note, in order to perform some features Chimera Tool Server Credits are required.
- Secure and easy access to support area in one click.
Supported BlackBerry Features:
- Read Info (IMEI, SIM-Lock information, software version etc.)
- Change Software (update/downgrade software version)
- MEP Unlock (calculate correct MEP (unlock codes) for the majority of old security phones)
- Direct unlock (phones with MEP 0 are also supported)
- Repair IMEI* (it's a paid feature. You need to purchase Chimera Tool Server Credits to perform this procedure)
- Backup phone (security field)
- Restore phone (restore backups of security fields)
- Refurbish phone* (it's a paid feature. You need to purchase Chimera Tool Server Credits to perform this procedure). Repair software-related problems:
- Phone is blinking only and does not power on
- Phone is rebooting while turning on
- App Error 100-800
- Network problems
- Phone is rebooting when trying to turn the network on (for 9300, 9800, 9780, etc.)
- Advanced options (for experts):
- Nuke a phone. This procedure can be performed only if user data must be destroyed. After the process is complete you need to flash a phone with new software.
- Fix application errors. This function will flash a full working ghost image onto your phone including SFI (OS), APP and SFI2 regions too. Normally it is needed if you can not finalise the flash process with BlackBerry original update software.
- Reset lifetimer* (It's a paid feature. You need to purchase Chimera Tool Server Credits to perform this procedure)
- Change vendor ID (operator code)
- Change keyboard layouts (for QWERTZ, QWERTY, AZERTY)
- Camera reset (autodetect)
- LCD reset (autodetect)
- Auto Turn On
- Turn Java ON
Supported BlackBerry Phones: *
- Blackberry 8520
- Blackberry 8520 Curve
- Blackberry 8520 Gemini
- Blackberry 8530 CDMA Curve
- Blackberry 8900
- Blackberry 8900 Curve
- Blackberry 8900 JAVELIN
- Blackberry 9000
- Blackberry 9000 Bold
- Blackberry 9000M
- Blackberry 9100
- Blackberry 9100 PEARL
- Blackberry 9105
- Blackberry 9220
- Blackberry 9300
- Blackberry 9315 Curve
- Blackberry 9320
- Blackberry 9330 CDMA Curve 3G
- Blackberry 9350 Curve
- Blackberry 9360
- Blackberry 9370
- Blackberry 9370 CDMA Curve
- Blackberry 9380
- Blackberry 9500
- Blackberry 9500 Storm
- Blackberry 9520
- Blackberry 9520 STORM 2
- Blackberry 9530
- Blackberry 9530 CDMA Curve
- Blackberry 9530 Storm
- Blackberry 9550
- Blackberry 9630
- Blackberry 9630 NIAGARA
- Blackberry 9650
- Blackberry 9700
- Blackberry 9720
- Blackberry 9780
- Blackberry 9780 Bold
- Blackberry 9790
- Blackberry 9790 Bold
- Blackberry 9800
- Blackberry 9800 TORCH
- Blackberry 9810
- Blackberry 9850
- Blackberry 9850 CDMA Touch
- Blackberry 9860
- Blackberry 9900
- Blackberry 9930
- Blackberry 9930 CDMA Bold Touch
- Blackberry P9981
- Blackberry Q10
- Blackberry Z10
To find your serial number and username please do the following:
- Launch maintenance software
- Press "Go Furiousgold Support Area"
- Choose "Dashboard"
- Select "Account Info"
As soon as credits deposited on your account, we will send you an email.
How to activate:
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.
|Activation is compatible with the following models of Boxes||
|Activation is compatible with the following models of Cell phones||