R-Sim Mini+ / Mini Updating Code
No results found for your request.
Buy wholesale and save
Add to comparison Compare
Virtual product. Instructions provided by e-mail.
Purchase of this virtual product generally processed within 2 hours after we received your payment in full. For details please read FAQ.
R-SIM Mini Update Procedure
- Select R-SIM dongle updater in accordance with computer OS. (The driver must be installed manually)
- Win XP Operating system, click and download "For Win Xp"
- Win 7 64 Operating system, click and download "For win7 64"
- Win 7 32 Operating system, click and download "For win7 32" (this driver needs to be installed manually, click "DRemover98_2K" to install)
- Insert R-SIM Mini card into the dongle and connect the dongle to computer USB socket. If you want to install the driver automatically, just wait a few minutes. After the installation, move the cursor to PC's "Computer" icon, right-click, "Attribute"-"Device Manager"-"Port"-"ProlificUSB-to-SerialCommPort" to check if installed successfully. If question mark or exclamation mark (?/!) are shown, you need to reinstall the driver by right-clicking "ProlificUSB-to-SerialCommPort". After installation is completed, reboot the computer.
- Download R-SIM "R-SIM dongle updater for R-SIM mini V8.81" or newer version of updating program.
- Click on the icon "R-SIM Dongle up...", then insert R-SIM mini Update Dongle with the card to USB socket, open the program as it shown here
- Select "3" in COM settings, rate: 19200, then click "Connect Reader", enter R-SIM Mini updating code in "Input Active Code", click "Download", and you will see the updating progress."Updating is completed" means that the newest version has been installed.
- If updating failed, plug in and out the dongle, then click "Download" (repeatedly) as shown here until the procedure will be successfully completed.
|Activation is compatible with the following models of Cell phones||
Updating product list