Octopus/Octoplus Server Credits
FRP Service is off-line! Factory Unlock Service is off-line!
This product is a result of developers' own solutions which makes it the most reliable servicing tool on the market.
Octopus/Octoplus Server Credits are meant for Modems, Alcatel, BlackBerry, HTC, Huawei, iPhone, Sony Ericsson, Sony, Samsung, Sky, ZTE cell phones servicing with Octopus Box, Octoplus Box or without them. Octopus/Octoplus Server Credits consumption can be viewed in the table below.
Please note that there is available UNLIMITED servicing procedures activation for Sony Ericsson mobiles! It will cost you 400 Octopus/Octoplus Server credits. If you do not need one you can still unlock Sony Ericsson mobiles but for a lower price, because we've reduced Sony Ericsson unlock price to 40 credits for Octopus cards owners!
Please note that minimum order is 50 credits.
If you'd like to purchase Octopus/Octoplus Credits for already existing account, please specify it in "Customer's notes" field while ordering the item or contact your sales manager. Otherwise, automated system will create a new account for Octopus/Octoplus Credits.
Octopus/Octoplus Server Credits Consumption *
|Devices +/- Octopus/Octoplus||Direct Unlock||Repair IMEI||Unlock Bootloader|
|Alcatel Modem + Octopus/Octoplus Box||0||N / A||N / A|
|Alcatel Modem without Octopus/Octoplus Box||10||N / A||N / A|
|Huawei Modems + Octopus/Octoplus Box||20||0||N / A|
|Huawei Modems without Octopus/Octoplus Box||40||10||N / A|
|Samsung + Octopus/Octoplus Box||Factory Unlock (disabled): 90 credits||N / A||N / A|
|Samsung without Octopus/Octoplus Box||Factory Unlock (disabled): 110 credits||N / A||N / A|
|Sky + Octopus/Octoplus Box||0||N / A||N / A|
|Sky without Octopus/Octoplus Box||10||N / A||N / A|
|Sony + Octopus/Octoplus Box||50||100||0|
|Sony without Octopus/Octoplus Box||100||150||20|
|Sony with Unlimited SE + Sony||0||0||N / A|
|Sony Ericsson + Octopus/Octoplus Box||40||40||N / A|
|Sony Ericsson without Octopus/Octoplus Box||80||80||N / A|
|Sony Ericsson with Unlimited SE + Sony||0||0||N / A|
|ZTE + Octopus/Octoplus Box||0||N / A||N / A|
|ZTE without Octopus/Octoplus Box||30||N / A||N / A|
Unlock & Other Services
|Alcatel (Old MTK C7xx)||8 credits|
|Alcatel (Normal MTK)||8 credits|
|Alcatel (New SRO 2013)||25 credits|
|Alcatel (New Provider 2013)||12 credits|
|Alcatel (New Provider 2014)||30 credits|
|Alcatel (New Provider-2 2014)||55 credits|
|Alcatel (Qualcomm)||10 credits|
|Alcatel (MTK Android)||10 credits|
|Alcatel 768T 875T (USA Variants)||35 credits|
|Alcatel Spreadtrum (236 316 1060 1063 2040D 2040G 2050A 2050G)||35 credits|
|Alcatel modem2 (X030x X100x)||8 credits|
|Alcatel modem3 (X230 Y580 M800 W800 Y800)||25 credits|
|Alcatel modem1 (X020x X200x)||8 credits|
|Amazon Fire Phone AT&T USA||75 credits|
|Apple UDID Registration for iOS8||60 credits|
|Blackberry (via IMEI + PRD)||7 credits|
|Blackberry (via IMEI + MEP)||7 credits|
|Blackberry Q5 Q10 Z10 Z30 (Slow)||240 credits|
|Blackberry Q5 Q10 Z10 Z30 (Express)||240 credits|
|Blackberry 9315 New Algo (Factory code)||240 credits|
|Blackberry 9320 New Algo (Factory code)||240 credits|
|Blackberry 9720 New Algo (Factory code)||240 credits|
|Blackberry MEP-04598-007 (ATT)||70 credits|
|Blackberry MEP-14896-007 (Digicel)||70 credits|
|Blackberry MEP-14896-008 (Digicel)||70 credits|
|Dell Worldwide (Any Model Any Carrier)||130 credits|
|HTC 2008 - 2014 (With Newer Database)||25 credits|
|HTC 2014 - Not Found Database||35 credits|
|HTC All Models, M8 included (Factory Code)||40 credits|
|HTC All Models, M8 included (ND, Slow)||60 credits|
|HTC All Models, M8 included (ND, Fast)||50 credits|
|HTC AT&T USA||35 credits|
|Huawei - (All Levels + Reset Key) Factory Code||15 credits|
|Huawei - Not Found||35 credits|
|Huawei - (All Levels + Reset Key) Emergency Services||35 credits|
|Huawei Factory Code (New 2013-2015 Modem/Router)||40 credits|
|Huawei Factory Code (Vodafone Mobile WiFi R216 4G Calculator)||80 credits|
|iPhone WW Blacklist Checker||11 credits|
|iPhone WW Block / Unblock Check||11 credits|
|iPhone & iPad GSX Check (Full Report) Instant - 10 minutes||10 credits|
|iPhone Check Mend Report - Stolen/Barred Phones (UK/USA)||15 credits|
|iPhone Full Network Finder & Simlock Status||8 credits|
|LG Worldwide Instant||40 credits|
|LG Worldwide Not Found (NCK Only)||35 credits|
|LG International (All levels)||50 credits|
|MegaFon Optima||12 credits|
|MegaFon Login2 Tablet||12 credits|
|MegaFon MT3A Tablet||12 credits|
|MegaFon MS3B||12 credits|
|MetroPCS USA - Android Official Unlock (Mobile Device Unlock App)||200 credits|
|MetroPCS USA - All GSM Models (3<>7 Days)||120 credits|
|MetroPCS USA - All GSM Models||180 credits|
|Microsoft AT&T USA||75 credits|
|Mojo C200 / Mojo Chat||12 credits|
|Motorola Worldwide (Not Android)||25 credits|
|Motorola Database 1 (Not Android) Instant||30 credits|
|Motorola Database 1 (Not Android)||22 credits|
|Motorola Database 2 (12-24h)||60 credits|
|Motorola Database 2 (12-36h)||40 credits|
|Motorola Database 2 (24-48h)||35 credits|
|Motorola Special (Not found, 16 digits, Latin America)||40 credits|
|MTC 1065||13 credits|
|MTS 535 / MTS547||10 credits|
|MTS SMART RUN||30 credits|
|Nokia AT&T USA||35 credits|
|Pantech AT&T USA||35 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Unlock (without Box) *||260 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Unlock (Box users without Samsung activation) *||250 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Unlock (Box users with Samsung activation) *||220 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Reset FRP / Reactivation (without Box)||160 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Reset FRP / Reactivation (Box users without Samsung activation)||150 credits|
|Samsung All Models - Factory Reset FRP / Reactivation (Box users with Samsung activation)||120 credits|
|Samsung Asia - All Levels||355 credits|
|Samsung AT&T USA||100 credits|
|Samsung Australia / Asia Pacific - All Levels||200 credits|
|Samsung Argentina - All Models||200 credits|
|Samsung Canada - All Levels||335 credits|
|Samsung Canada - NCK Only||165 credits|
|Samsung Emergency (Europe) unlock code by IMEI||250 credits|
|Samsung Europe (Alternative)||280 credits|
|Samsung Europe Limited Country - NCK + MCK (1-3 hours)||215 credits|
|Samsung Latin America / Personal VIP Argentina||120 credits|
|Samsung Latin America / Uruguay / Paraguay Codes||120 credits|
|Samsung Manufacturer & Network Check||28 credits|
|Samsung Mexico - All Levels||325 credits|
|Samsung South America - All Levels||325 credits|
|Samsung USA - All Levels (1 - 90 minutes)||335 credits|
|Samsung USA - All Levels (1-2 days)||325 credits|
|Samsung USA - All Levels (1-3 days)||120 credits|
|Samsung USA - All Levels (1-4 days)||155 credits|
|Samsung USA - All Levels (2-3 days)||205 credits|
|Samsung UK - All Levels (1-2 days)||275 credits|
|Samsung T-Mobile USA [NEW GEN 2015] - NCK + SPCK (1-4 hours Mon-Fri)||200 credits|
|Samsung USA - NCK + Unfreeze (1-3 days)||135 credits|
|Samsung USA - NCK Only (1-2 Hours)||125 credits|
|Samsung Worldwide (Made in China) unlock code by IMEI||100 credits|
|Samsung Reactivation Lock - ID Lock Removal Service - Server #1||200 credits|
|Samsung Reactivation Lock - ID Lock Removal Service - Server #2||70 credits|
|Sharp DoCoMo & NTT Japan (Calculator)||155 credits|
|Sony / Sony Ericsson (World) unlock code by IMEI||250 credits|
|Sony / Sony Ericsson (Spain - Portugal) (Only NCK) unlock code by IMEI||190 credits|
|Sony / Sony Ericsson S1 (W100 W150 ...) unlock code by IMEI||20 credits|
|Sony & Sony Ericsson AT&T USA||90 credits|
|Sony Xperia & Sony Ericsson - United Kingdom Networks (Monday Delivery)||215 credits|
|Supra M726 / M727||12 credits|
|T-Mobile USA - Android Official Unlock (Mobile Device Unlock app)||420 credits|
|VeryKool Phones||10 credits|
|Vodafone Smart Ultra 6||170 credits|
|VTELCA N720 / F310 / V8200||10 credits|
|VTELCA V791 / VICTORIA Z5 / V865M / TELEPATRIA / CARIBE 3 FI||30 credits|
|ZTE Blade C2 Plus codes by IMEI||35 credits|
|ZTE Blade L2 codes by IMEI||35 credits|
|ZTE Blade Series - Worldwide, Instant||30 credits|
|ZTE MTK Android Unlock Codes||30 credits|
* Octopus Server Credits
Q.1: Where can I find login and password for Octopus Server Credits service usage?
A.1: You have to purchased Octopus Server Credits first. Following a successful transaction, you will receive an email, with all the information about your new account, including your login and password.
Q.2: I have a certain amount of credits on my account, however, I do not have enough of them for a certain operation.
A.2: You have to order the required amount of credits. While ordering, in the corresponding field, you need to specify all your current account details, and how many credits you lack. Otherwise, we will create a new account with purchased amount of credits.
Q.3: I had a certain amount of credits on my account. I ordered some more credits for a certain operation from a reseller. However, the reseller created a new account. How do I combine my existing credits with new ones?
A.3: You need to contact our technical support by online chat or you can send an email to email@example.com with a detailed explanation why do you need to combine two accounts and those account details.
Q.4: I forgot or I do not know my login username or login password for my Octopus Server Credits account.
A.4: Please, make sure that you have purchased Octopus Server Credits before. If you did not buy them, then you need to make a purchase. After that you will receive an email, with all the information about your new account, including your login and password. If indeed, you forgot or lost your password, then it is recommended to contact our support by online chat or you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the request form you must specify your Octopus Server Credits purchase order number, then we will able to help you restore or change your password.
Q.5: I am trying to enter the login and password for boot-loader.com account or other services / websites and getting an error about incorrect login.
A.5: Logins and password from other services (boot-loader, etc.) are not suitable for logging into Octopus Server Credits account. These are different services; they are not related to each other.
Q.6: I made a request to unlock my phone through the service of remote servers but the phone was not unlocked. How do I get my credits back?
A.6: In case the phone was not unlocked, you have to send us the following information:
- ID number of your request
- IMEI number of your phone
- Phone's model
- What company is the mobile phone’s carrier?
On the following electronic address: email@example.com
After that, you will need to film a video, in high quality (HD), which will confirm your unsuccessful unlock procedure. That video should clearly show phone's IMEI number, phone's model, how it is locked and the unlock procedure, during which can be seen unlock code entering, evenly and slowly. Then upload your video to YouTube.com and send the link to a video to technical support team. After you video reviewed and analyzed by development team, a decision will be made. You will either get your credits back or receive a consultation, stating that has not been done correctly and how to fix it.
Q.7: I made a request to unlock the phone, but later realized that I made a mistake and phone model is incorrect, I need to unlock other device. How do I get my credits back?
A.7: Unfortunately, in that case wrongly spent credits cannot be returned, because your request has been already processed by remote server and it is waiting for the completion of unlock procedure. Please be more careful when you submit your request, make sure that you enter correct device data.
Q.8: I have a phone with installed application "Device Unlock App" (T-Mobile, MetroPCS and AT&T) and I would like to unlock it using Octopus server credits.
A.8: Phones with that application, from stated operators, cannot be unlocked using this method. In case if you already sent a request to unlock, spent credits cannot be returned back on your account.
Q.9: I have sent a request to unlock the phone with IMEI number begins with 99XXXX and locked by Sprint or Verizon. Device was not unlocked. How do I get my credits back?
A.9: Please be advised, if the phone is locked by Sprint or Verizon and IMEI number starts with 99XXXX, that device cannot be unlocked. In this case credits will not be returned.
Q.10: When I send a request to unlock the phone, I receive the following message “Service is busy! Try again later”
A.10: This particular message means that remote server is busy right now or being under maintenance. Please try to submit your request a couple of hours later.
Q.11: When I send a request to unlock the phone, I receive the following message “Could not connect to the server! Your IP is in black list!”
A.11: This particular message means that you have tried to input incorrect username or password of your Octopus account too many times. Because of this, to protect servers, your IP address has been blocked on the server side. Your IP address will remain blocked for approximately 30 minutes. Please make sure your account information is correct. Possibly, answers (of this manual) to question 1 or 4 will help you.
Q.12: When I send a request to unlock FRP, I receive the following messages:
Reading FRP/Reactivation lock data..
Service is busy! Please try again later!
A.12: At this moment FRP unlock service is unavailable. Recommended to check the current status of the server here. Please be advised, if you submit a request to unlock FRP and server’s status would be “unavailable”, your credits won’t be returned back on your account.
Octopus Suite Outstanding Features
- Direct Unlock
- Repair IMEI
- Repair TA
- Read/Write TA (no charge)
- Read Info. (no charge)
- Write Firmware for FREE!
Octopus Suite Supported Models
- C-series: C1504, C1505, C1604, C1605
- E-series: E10a, E10i, E15a, E15i, E16a, E16i
- LT-series: LT15a, LT15at, LT15i, LT18a, LT18i
- MK-series: MK16a, MK16i
- MT-series: MT11a, MT11i, MT15a, MT15i
- R-series: R800, R800a, R800at, R800i, R800x
- SC-0-series: SC-01B
- SK-series: SK17a, SK17i
- SO-0-series: SO-01B, SO-01C, SO-02C, SO-03C
- ST-series: ST15a, ST15i, ST17a, ST17i, ST18a, ST18i, ST21a, ST21a2, ST21i, ST21i2, ST23a, ST23a2, ST23i, ST23i2, ST26a, ST26i
- U-series: U20a, U20i
- WT-series: WT19a, WT19i
- X-series: X10a, X10i
- Z-series: Z1i
- C-series: C1504, C1505, C1604, C1605, C1904, C1905, C2004, C2005
- LT-series: LT26i
- ST-series: ST21a, ST21a2, ST21i, ST21i2, ST23a, ST23a2, ST23i, ST23i2, ST26a, ST26i
- GT-I series: GT-I9515, GT-I9515L
- GT-N series: GT-N7100T
- GT-S series: GT-S7275, GT-S7275R
- SM-G series: SM-G313U, , SM-G350M, SM-G355A, SM-G3812, SM-G3812, SM-G3812B, SM-G3815, SM-G386T, SM-G7102, SM-G7102T, SM-G800F, SM-G800M, SM-G800Y, SM-G850A, SM-G850F, SM-G850FQ, SM-G850M, SM-G850T, SM-G850Y, SM-G870A, SM-G900A, SM-G900A, SM-G900F, SM-G900F, SM-G900H, SM-G900M, SM-G900M, SM-G900P, SM-G900T, SM-G900T, SM-G900T1, SM-G900W8, SM-G9190, SM-G9192
- SM-N series: SM-N750, SM-N900, SM-N9005, SM-N9005, SM-N900A, SM-N900T, SM-N900W8, SM-N900W8, SM-N910T
- A-series: A230, A261+
- F-series: F100
- GR-series: GR220, GR236M, GR250
- GS-series: GS516
- GX-series: GX760, GX761
- MF-series: MF100, MF190S, MF591 (FW: BD_MF591V1.0.0B07)
- N-series: N261, N281
- Orange -series: Orange MIAMI, Orange Rio, Orange Vegas
- P-series: P736V
- S-series: S508
- SFR -series: SFR 114, SFR 132, SFR 151, SFR 231, SFR 232, SFR 241, SFR 251, SFR 251MSN, SFR 341, SFR 342, SFR 343
- T-Mobile -series: T-Mobile Vairy Touch
- TMN -series: TMN BlueBelt, TMN BlueBelt II, TMN Ministone, TMN SilverBelt, TMN SoftStone
- Vodafone -series: Vodafone INDIE
- X-series: X630, X632, X760, X761, X960, X990, X990, X991
- Z-series: Z525
- E-series: E153, E153 (11.609.18.20.883), E153 (11.609.18.21.135), E153 (11.609.18.22.883), E153 (FW 11.609.18.20.174), E153 (FW 11.609.18.20.222), E1550, E1550 (Idea India, FW:11.609.20.02.356), E1550 (Idea India, FW:11.609.20.03.356), E1552, E1553, E156, E156B (Telcel Mexico, FW: 11.608.05.00.46), E156G, E158 (FW 11.609.20.00.174), E158 FW 11.609.18.01.158, E160G, E161, E173, E173 (Airtel Nigeria, FW: 11.126.29.01.408), E173 (Airtel Tanzania, FW: 11.126.16.00.846), E173 (Beeline Uzbekistan, FW: 11.126.16.04.883), E173 (FV 184.108.40.206.209), E173 (FW 11.126.16.04.174), E173 (FW 11.126.16.04.174), E173 (Metfone Combodia, FW: 11.126.15.00.592), E173 (MobiFone Vietnam, FW: 11.126.85.00.516), E173 (Mobinil Egypt, FW: 220.127.116.11.272), E173 (MTS Uzbekistan, FW: 11.126.15.00.634), E173 (MTS Uzbekistan, FW: 11.126.16.01.634), E173 (MTS Uzbekistan, FW:11.126.16.04.634), E173 (Safaricom Kenya, FW:11.126.15.00.94), E173 (Safaricom Kenya, FW:11.126.16.04.94), E173 (Vietell Vietnam, FW: 11.126.16.00.439), E173 (Vietnamobile, FW: 11.126.16.04.556), E1731, E1731 (Airtel India, FW: 11.126.16.04.284), E1731 (Airtel India, FW:11.126.29.00.284), E1731 (Airtel India, FW:11.126.29.01.284), E1732, E1732 (Idea India, FW: 11.126.16.01.356), E1732 (Idea India, FW: 11.126.29.00.356), E1732 (Idea India, FW:11.126.16.00.356 Build: MAR 04 2011 12:28:46), E1750, E1762, E220, E270, E271, E272, E303, E303 HiLink, E303s HiLink, E3121, E3131, E3131 HiLink, E3131 HiLink, E3251 HiLink, E3276, E352, E352b, E353, E353 HiLink, E355, E357, E359, E367, E368, E369, E372, E372, E392, E392, E397, E398, E398, E586, E587, E612, E618, E620, E630, E630+, E660, E660A, E756, E800, E870, E880
- K-series: K3765, K3765 (Vodafone Egypt, FW: 11.126.03.10.37), K3770, K3770, K3771, K3771, K3772, K3772, K4505, K4510, K4511, K4605, K5005
- U-series: U8655-51
- OT-C-series: OT-C700, OT-C701, OT-C707, OT-C717, OT-C820
- OT-S-series: OT-S215, OT-S218, OT-S319, OT-S320, OT-S321, OT-S520
- OT-V-series: OT-V670
- S-series: S220L
- X-series: X030X, X060S, X070S, X080S, X090S, X100X, X200S, X200X, X210S, X210X, X215S, X220S, X225L, X225S, X228L, X230E, X230L, X230S
- IM-A-series: IM-A600S, IM-A630K, IM-A650S, IM-A690S
- IM-R-series: IM-R470S, IM-R520S
- IM-S-series: IM-S350, IM-S370, IM-S380K, IM-S410K, IM-S500K, IM-S550S, IM-S610K
- IM-U-series: IM-U310, IM-U440S, IM-U460K, IM-U490S, IM-U530K, IM-U570K, IM-U585S, IM-U590S, IM-U660K
Note: If you want the credits to be added to an existing account, please, enter information on your account in the note section while placing an order.
In order to use Octopus/Octoplus Server Credits you need to download Octopus Suite
Please note that Repair IMEI / Unlock procedures won't work for phones which were manufactured after 12W10 (12W11, 12W12, 12W13 and later) (phones with so-called new security).
You can find phone's production date on the sticker under the battery:
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions.
|Credit is compatible with the following models of Cell phones||
|Credit is compatible with the following models of Boxes||