Artec Programmable LED Light with Sensors
Artec Programmable LED Light with Sensors is a unique kit that helps you create programmable LED lights with different functions. You can make an illuminating light and a sound or movement detecting light. Specialized software for this kit is used to program and control LEDs with a microcomputer and sensors. You can choose color, order, time and repeat cycles.
This kit is equipped with a microcomputer, full-color LED, light, sound and infrared sensor. This kit can be connected to PC via USB cable and is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7. You can learn to program and control LED illumination with up to seven colors, set repeat, start and end points or adjust the sensitivity of the light sensor. Programs are created very easily by simply dragging and dropping icons.
- Power source: 1.5V AA batteries (3 pcs. not included) or USB.
- Create programmable customizable LED lights.
- Learn to program with easy drag and drop software.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Power||AA batteries (3 pcs.)|
|Package size||60 × 90 × 110 mm|
|Package weight||0,105 kg|
- Construction kit:
- circuit board — 1 pc.
- electronic parts base — 1 pc.
- full-color LED — 1 pc.
- circuit board mount — 1 pc.
- circuit board protection sheet — 1 pc.
- solder — 1 pc.
- tracing paper — 1 pc.
- double-sided tape — 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- AA batteries – 3 pcs.