Artec Push-Button Programmable Robot
Artec Push-Button Programmable Robot is a universal construction kit for individual assembly of a robotic vehicle that can be easily controlled with a few buttons. This compact robot is loaded with fun and amazing tricks. It is simple and easy to use. This electronic robotic kit will help to learn about electrical current, programming and more.
All electronic parts are preassembled and ready-to-use, no wiring or soldering required. Use the left, right, and forward buttons to program your robot to get through the course you create. Design a course and then figure out the sequence of buttons to push in order to program your robot to successfully make it through the course. Includes step by step instructions for assembling the robot. The kit also includes an informational sheet that discusses most of the parts that make up this robot and their function.
- Learn about simple electronic devices and programming.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included.
- Great for STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) related education.
- Requires AA batteries 2 pcs. (not included).
|Battery||AA (2 pcs.)|
|Package size||60 × 180 × 100 mm|
|Model size||125 × 90 × 55 mm|
- Assembled electronic components — 1 pc.
- Mainboard base — 1 pc.
- Wheel — 2 pcs.
- 21-hole metal fitting — 1 pc.
- 5-hole metal fitting — 1 pc.
- U-shaped bracket — 2 pcs.
- Crank metal fitting — 2 pcs.
- L-shaped metal fitting — 3 pcs.
- Double-stick tape — 1 pc.
- Rubber band for wheel — 2 pcs.
- Rubber band — 1 pc.
- Spacer (orange) — 2 pcs.
- Screw (diameter 12 mm) — 2 pcs.
- Screw (diameter 5 mm) — 7 pcs.
- Nut (diameter 4 mm) — 9 pcs.
- Screw (diameter 6 mm) — 1 pc.
- Nut (diameter 3 mm) — 1 pc.
- Spacer green — 2 pcs.
- User guide — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- Battery AA — 2 pcs.
- Phillips screwdriver — 1 pc.
- Box cutter — 1 pc.
- Needle nose pliers — 1 pc.