Haitronic 4WD Robot Smart Car
Haitronic 4WD Robot smart car is an electronic construction kit for individual assembly of a smart multi-functional robotic vehicle. It's can be constructed and programmed easily with plenty of free codes uploaded from the internet, or made on your own. It is the perfect hands-on way of learning how to use the Arduino platform. It's not only a fun toy, since it can be used to get learn the basic principles of working with electronic devices.
This construction kit is an analogue of Arduino – an open-source prototyping platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a message, and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. You can tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller. To do so you use the Arduino programming language and the Arduino software, based on processing.
- Perfect kit to reveal your imagination and get started working with electronics.
- Compatible with Arduino.
- Great for DIY'ers and beginners with Arduino.
- Thousands of manuals and tutorials online.
- Requires 6 AA size batteries, not included in kit.
|Battery||AA — 6 pcs. + 9V — 1 pc.|
|Package size||26 × 16 × 18,5 cm|
|Package weight||1,3 kg|
- Construction kit:
- UNO R3 board — 1 pc.
- Robot chassis — 2 pcs.
- Sensor extension plate V4 — 1 pc.
- L298N motor driver board — 1 pc.
- High quality small tire — 4 pcs.
- Metal gear motor — 4 pcs.
- 170 point breadboard — 1 pc.
- TCRT5000 tracing module — 3 pcs.
- Infrared receiving sensor module — 1 pc.
- Remote control — 1 pc.
- SG90 servo — 1 pc.
- Ultrasonic sensor module — 1 pc.
- Servo bracket litl camera platform — 4 pc.
- Six 5th battery box — 1 pc.
- USB cable — 1 pc.
- 9V battery box — 1 pc.
- 40 pin dupont line — 1 pc.
- Set of screws — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- Battery AA — 6 pcs.
- Battery 9V — 1 pcs.