Mechanical 3D Puzzle Wooden.City Roman Chariot
Wooden.City Roman chariot is a mechanical 3D puzzle, a self-assembly model with no glue or any special tools (the parts are ready-made and can be simply removed from the board).
Assemble your own Roman chariot that looks just like the one, operated by Roman warriors in ancient times. It is driven by rubber band self-propelled engine and can run up to 1 meter per one time. This is a model for experienced users.
- Operated by rubber band engine.
- Chariot can run up to 1 meter per one time.
- Made of light-weight recyclable plywood.
- No glue or nails required.
|Number of pieces||69|
|Model size, L×W×H||220 × 55 × 130 mm|
|Package size||240 × 175 × 28 mm|
Download step-by-step manual.
- Roman chariot (disassembled parts) — 1 kit
- Assembly manual — 1 pc.
|Number of items||