Wooden mechanical 3D Puzzle Wooden.City 4x4 Vehicle
Wooden mechanical 3D Puzzle Wooden.City 4×4 Vehicle is a construction set for assembling a 4×4 car model. All parts are made of eco-friendly plywood and are safe for use. To assemble the construction set, no additional tools are required, since all parts are simply removed from the board and connected together. P>
The car is set in motion by a rubber band; once wound up, it can travel up to 2 meters. Use a special key (included in the kit), start the car, select the movement direction and observe the car movement and its motor. 3D puzzles are excellent for developing logical thinking; they help to research the working principles of different mechanisms in more detail, and can be a great element of interior. Best for children aged 14+ and adults.
- Powered by a rubber motor.
- Can travel up to 2 meters once wound up.
- Assembly time – approximately 12 hours.
- Assembly – without glue and nails.
- The model is made of light plywood.
- Made in Poland.
|Material||plywood td> tr>|
|Number of parts||569tr>|
|Assembled model size, L × W × H||279 × 151 × 148 mmtr>|
|Package size||355 × 240 × 51 mmtr>|
- Wooden.City constructor 4×4 vehicle (disassembled) – 1 set. li>
- Assembly instructions – 1 pc. li>
|Number of items||