Fusion Splicer DVP-740
No results found for your request.
DVP-740 is an automatic fusion splicer for SM, MM, DS, NZ-DS(G655), EDF and other fibers. DVP-740 is capable of ensuring high-quality splicing even in the most unfavorable environment conditions.
- 4.3-inch color display.
- Fully automatic, semi-automatic and manual operation.
- Can be applied for fibers, cables and SOC (splice-on connectors).
- User-friendly menu.
- High-quality operation under wind and rain, dust and water protection.
- Compact dimensions and light weight.
- Menu languages: English, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, French.
|Alignment method||IPAS core-to-core alignment (Image Pattern Analysis Alignment System)|
|Applicable Fibers||SM, MM, DS, NZ-DS (G655), EDF, Bending Loss Insensitive fiber (G657), pigtail, drop cable and connector|
|Fiber Cleave Length||8-22 mm|
|Average Splice Loss||0.02dB(SM), 0.01dB(MM), 0.04dB(DS), 0.04dB(NZDS)|
|Return loss||< 60 dB|
|Programs||5 groups of preset programs
75 groups of manual setting
|Interfaces||USB, ext. power|
|Power Supply||battery 12 V / 6 A
power adapter 85 ~ 260 V
|Battery splice/heat cycles||120 cycles|
|Mechanical Tension Test||2.0 N|
|Display||4.3-inch color LCD||Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions (w × d × h)||142 × 122 × 138 mm|
|Weight||1.95 kg (with battery)|
- Fusion splicer unit (1 pc.)
- Fibre cleaver (1 pc.)
- Drop cable stripper (1 pc.)
- Power adapter (1 pc.)
- Spare electrodes (1 set)
- Carrying Case (1 pc.)
- Manual (1 pc.)
Updating product list