Fiber Optic Cleaver Fujikura CT-05A
Fujikura CT-05A fiber optic cleaver is a multipurpose precision cleaver for single fiber. It is suitable for operation with all types of fusion splicers. The device performs cleaving in one step and the fiber scrap should be removed manually.
Fujikura CT-05A cleaves fiber using a special CB-05 blade made of highly durable steel. Each blade position is meant for performing at least 1000 cleaving operations. The blade may be rotated and fixed in 16 different positions. Besides, its height may be adjusted in three different positions. Thus, overall blade lifetime is 48 000 operations. It may be replaced in case of need.
Fujikura CT-05A precision fiber optic cleaver is suitable for operation under restricted space conditions, as it requires no flat surface placement, which enables operation while holding the device in ones hands.
The CT-05 series is an inexpensive alternative to Fujikura CT-30, specialty designed for single fiber cleaving.
- Dedicated for single fiber cleaving.
- Applicable for operation with all types of splicers.
- Circular blade system.
- Conventional circular blade lifetime – up to 48000 cleaves.
- Detachable fiber plate AD-10 available.
- Minimum actions: cleavering in one step.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Requires no flat surface.
|Applicable fibers||Conventional silica optical fiber|
|Fiber diameter||125 µm|
|Fiber coating diameter||250 & 900 µm|
|Cleaving angle||1° or less (for single fiber)|
|Min. blade lifetime||48 000 operations (1000 fibers х 16 positions х 3 height positions)|
|Fiber cleaving length||6-20 mm (coating 250 µm)
8-20 mm (coating > 250 µm)
|Dimensions||72 × 82 × 42 mm|
- Fujikura CT-05A Fiber Optic Cleaver Unit – 1 pc.
- Fiber plate AD-10 – 1 pc.
- Mini hexagonal wrench HEX-01 – 1 pc.
- Case CC-28 – 1 pc.
- User manual – 1 pc.