Fusion Splicer Fujikura 22S "Kit-A" Plus
Fujikura 22S Fusion Splicer is designed for high-end FTTH splicing applications in FTTX, LAN and Access networks.
22s offers an active V-Groove alignment single fibre splicer for reliable and improved splicing performance for a range of different fibres: SMF, MMF, DSF, NZDSF.
- World's smallest & lightest active v-groove splicer.
- Active V-groove fibre alignment.
- 11 second splicing in SM-AUTO mode.
- 200 splicing / tube heating cycles at full battery charge.
- Robust and lightweight design plus shock, dust and rain protection.
- 4.7-inch color LCD for indoor and outdoor use.
- Multifunctional carrying case and work table.
- USB communication for PC connection.
|Applicable fibres||Single-mode / SMF (G.652 & G.657), Multimode / MMF (G.651), DSF (G.653), NZDSF (G.655)|
|Cladding diameter||125 µm / 100 µm to 3 mm with sheath clamp|
|Cleave length||5 mm to 16 mm|
|Splice mode / heating mode||Total 100 splice modes / 30 heating modes|
|Splice loss||0.03 dB (SM), 0.01 dB (MM), 0.05 dB (DS) and 0.05 dB (NZDS). Measured by cut-back method relevant to ITU-T and IEC standards|
|Splice time / tube heating time||Typical 7 sec with SM / Typical 24 sec with FP-03 (60 mm) sleeve|
|Splice result storage||Last 2000 splices|
|Viewing methods / magnification||4.73" TFT colour LCD. 2 axis CMOS camera.
132x magnification. 200x magnification after splicing
|Tension test||1.96 N to 2.25 N|
|Applicable protection sleeve||60 mm, 40 mm and Fujikura micro sleeves|
|No. of splice / heating per battery full charge||Typical 200 cycles with BTR-11|
|Electrode life||3000 splices|
|Size||120 x 189 x 71 mm|
|Weight||1.14 kg (including battery)|
- Fujikura 22S Fusion Splicer — 1 pc.
- Fujikura CT-30A — 1 pc.
- ADC-19 AC adapter — 1 pc.
- AC power cord — 1 pc.
- CC-29 Carrying case — 1 pc.
- ELCT2 -12 Spare electrodes — 1 pair
- Instruction manual & PC software CD — 1 pc.
- CLAMP S21A Fibre Clamp — 1 pair
- USB cable — 1 pc.
- Alcoholpot — 1 pc.
- Screw driver — 1 pc.
- BTR-11 Battery — 1 pc.