Fusion Splicer Fujikura 70S without Fiber Optic Cleaver
Fujikura 70S Fusion Splicer is core-to-core alignment single fiber splicer, which is designed for splicing single-count optical fibers: SM (G.652/657), MM (G.651), DSF (G.653), NZDSF (G.655) for telecommunication use, PON/FTTx networks, etc. Splicing takes only 7 seconds, and heating takes only 14 seconds.
The device is optimized for splicing under severe weather conditions, it is protected from stress and shock. It may be powered from 110/220 V AC, or using a battery (included). For user comfort the package contains a convenient working table, where you may place the needed tools.
- Splices all known types of fibers.
- Fiber core alignment.
- Typical average splice loss for single mode cable with G.652D fiber is only 0.02 dB.
- Reduced splicing time – 7 seconds only.
- Heating time – 14 seconds only.
- Increased electrode lifetime – up to 3000 splicing cycles with one set, without splicing quality loss.
- Battery life increased up to 200 full splicing/heating cycles.
- Rotary color anti-glare LCD 4.73", high contrast and vividness.
- Simultaneous display of X and Y axes.
- May splice SC, LC, MPO connectors.
- Automatic: wind-protective lid, heater, fiber holders.
- Increased water, dust and shock resistance, may be used under severe environment conditions.
- Automatic arc calibration.
- Battery BTR-09 is included.
- New comfortable carrying case, optimized for quick operation start.
- The case may be used as a working table.
- Operation manual is installed into the splicer.
- Software update option.
- 2 years of full warranty with the device replacement.
|Splicing / Heating|
|Typical Splicing Time||7 sec (for SM)|
|Typical Heating Time||14 sec (for 60 mm sleeves)|
|Applicable Fibers||SMF (ITU-T G.652)
MMF (ITU-T G.651)
DSF (ITU-T G.653)
CSF (ITU-T G.654)
Fiber with low sensitivity to bends (ITU-T G.657)
|Cladding Diameter||80 μm – 150 μm|
|Coating Diameter||100 μm – 1,000 μm|
|Fiber Cleave Length||5 – 16 mm|
|Typical Average Splice Loss||0,02 dB (SMF)
0,01 dB (mmF)
0,04 dB (DSF)
0,04 dB (NZDSF)
|Splice Loss Estimate||core
|Return Loss||≤60 dB|
|Compatible Protection Sleeves||60 mm
|Splicing Modes||100 user programmable|
|Heating Modes||30 (10 preset + 20 user programmable)|
|Internal Memory||up to 2000 splice results and parameters|
|Mechanical Proof Test||stretching force 1.96 – 2.25 N|
|Electrodes lifetime||3000 cycles|
|External Interfaces||USB 1.1, Mini-DIN|
|Screen type||rotary anti-glare LCD|
|Viewing||Yes (2 CMOS cameras)|
|Adapter ADC-19||110/220 V AC|
|Battery BTR-09||4000 mAh|
|Battery Cycles||up to 200 splicing/heating cycles|
|Temperature||–10 ~ +50°C|
|Altitude above sea level||0 ~ 5000 m|
|RH||0 ~ 95%|
|Max. wind velocity||34 mph / 15 m/s|
|Temperature||–40 ~ +80 °C|
|RH||0 ~ 95%|
|Shock Resistance||height: 76 cm, any surface|
|Dust Resistance||dust particles from 0.1 to 500 μm|
|Rain Resistance||10 mm/h for 10 min|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Weight|| 2,5 kg (with adapter ADC-18)
2,7 kg (with battery BTR-09)
Download Fujikura 70S Data Sheet.
Download Fujikura 70S Operating Manual.
- Fusion Splicer Fujikura 70S — 1 pc.
- Detachable Battery BTR-09 — 1 pc.
- Battery charge cord DCC-18 — 1 pc.
- Power adapter/Charger adapter ADC-18 — 1 pc.
- Power cord ACC-XX — 1 pc.
- Spare electrodes
- USB cable USB-01 — 1 pc.
- J-plate JP-05 — 1 pc.
- Alcohol dispenser AP-01 — 1 pc.
- Screwdriver SD-01 — 1 pc.
- CD with Data Connection Software and Video Instruction Manual — 1 pc.
- Short guide — 1 pc.