Fusion Splicer Fujikura FSM-11S
Fujikura FSM-11S SpliceMate Fusion Splicer is the most compact-size unit for fusion splicing of any types of optic fibers with cladding alignment with fixed V-grooves. The device is suitable for working in severe operation conditions and ensures operation within the temperature range from –10°C to +50°C.
Fujikura FSM-11S SpliceMate splices a fiber in 15 seconds and heats a splice sleeve in 40 seconds. The device automatically detects and splices all the main types of telecommunication optic fibers, carries out accurate splicing loss assessment, performs mechanical proof test and sleeve heating.
- Cladding alignment.
- Actual average splice loss: 0.05 dB.
- Splicing time: 15 s.
- Heating time: 40 s.
- Auto arc power adjustment:
- electrode wear compensation, as well as RH and temperature effect compensation;
- electrode lifetime increase;
- operation efficiency increase: no need for repeated arc calibration;
- splicing quality increase: splice loss decrease;
- reliability increase: no temperature, RH and pressure sensors.
- Operation temperature range: from –10°C to +50°C.
- Battery power.
- No. of splice/heating cycles using a battery: 30.
- USB interface for PC connection.
- 3.5-inch rotating color LCD display.
- Good choice for PON/FTTx networks.
- The most lightweight and compact device among fusion splicers.
|Splicing Time||15 sec (standard SM fibre)|
|Applicable Fibers||Single-mode (SM, ITU-T G.652)|
|Multi-mode (MM, ITU-T G.651)|
|Dispersion-shifted (DS, ITU-T G.653)|
|Non-zero dispersion-shifted (NZDS, ITU-TG.655)|
|Cladding diameter||125 μm|
|Coating diameter||250 or 900 μm|
|Cleaved fiber length||10 mm|
|Typical Average Splice Loss||0.05 dB (SM)|
|0.02 dB (MM)|
|0.08 dB (DS)|
|0.08 dB (NZDS)|
|Splice Area Loss Introduction||No|
|Splice Loss Assessment||Yes|
|Return loss||≤60 dB|
|Splicing modes||100 (40 user adjusted and up to 60 preset)|
|Internal Memory||up to 2000 splice results and parameters|
|Mechanical Proof Test||2 N|
|Tube Heater||built-in, 10 user adjusted and up to 20 preset heating modes|
|Tube Heating Time||~ 40 sec|
|Protection Sleeves||60 mm
|Viewing||Yes, (2 CMOS cameras)|
|Viewing methods||Single X or Y view|
|Adapter ADC-13||100 to 240 V AC or 10 to 15 V DC|
|Battery BTR-07||11.1 V DC|
|Battery Cycles||30 splice/heat cycles (at 25°C and activated energy saving mode)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Weight||640 g (without battery)
810 g (with battery)
|Temperature||–10 ~ +50°C|
|Altitude above sea level||0 ~ 3660 m|
|RH||0 ~ 95%|
|Max. wind velocity||15 m/s / 34 mph|
|Temperature||–40 ~ +80 °C|
|RH||up to 95%|
- Fujikura FSM-11S SpliceMate Fusion Splicer Unit — 1 pc.
- Spare electrodes ELCT2-12 — 2 pcs.
- Battery BTR-07 — 1 pc.
- Battery charge cord BTC-04 — 1 pc.
- Power adapter ADC-10 — 1 pc.
- Power cord ACC — 1 pc.
- Fiber holders FH-50-250 — 2 pcs.
- User manual — 1 pc.
- Warranty service coupon — 1 pc.
- Carrying case CC-17 — 1 pc.