Binocular Microscope XTX-6A (10x; 2x/4x)
XTX-6A is a 2X-4X objective binocular zoom microscope supplied with pillar style stand. Fine optical system, 45° inclined head and three 180° rotational objective selections:2X/4X, provide sharp stereo erect image over a wide view field.
XTX-6A can be used in electronics and precision machine industries for assembling and inspection of products; it is suitable for observing of irregular bodies because of it's high resolution.
- Sharp stereo erect image over a wide view field.
- Two 180° rotational objective selections: 2X/4X.
- No iIllumination
- Working distance: 76 mm
- Interpupilary distance: 55-75 mm
- Left ocular-tube diopter adjustment +/-5dp.
- Binocular Microscope XTX-6A
- Objective lenses ZOOM 2X/4X
- Eyepiece: WF 10X
- Plate: white/black ø 60 mm
|Maximum Zoom Ratio||
|Zoom Rate Control Method||