Binocular Microscope XTX-6C (10x; 2x/4x)
XTX-6C is a 10x; 2x/4x objective binocular zoom microscope supplied with pillar style stand. Fine optical system, 45° inclined head and two 180° rotational objective selections:2X/4X, provide sharp stereo erect image over a wide view field.
XTX-6C can be used in electronics and precision machine industries for assembling and inspection of products; it is suitable for observing of irregular bodies because of it's high resolution.
- Sharp stereo erect image over a wide view field.
- Three 180° rotational objective selections: 1X/2X, 1X/3X, 2X/4X.
- Incident illumination and transmitted illumination
- Working distance: 76 mm
- Interpupilary distance: 55-75 mm
- Left ocular-tube diopter adjustment +/-5dp.
- Incandescent bulb 12V/10W/LED
- Halogen bulb 12V/10W
- Stereo Microscope XTX-6C
- Objective lenses ZOOM 2X/4X
- Eyepiece: WF 10X
- Plate: white/black ø 60 mm
|Maximum Zoom Ratio||
|Zoom Rate Control Method||