Binocular Microscope ZTX-20-C2 (20x; 2x/4x)
ZTX-20-C2 - binocular zoom microscope supplied with pillar style stand. Fine optical system, 45° inclined and 360° rotable viewing head with locked-in eyepiece provide sharp stereo erect image over a wide field of view.
With this binocular microscope you can change the magnification to suit your needs without refocusing. ZTX-20-C2 can be used in electronics and precision industries for assembling and inspection of products; it is suitable for observing of irregular bodies because of it's high resolution.
- Sharp stereo erect image over a wide field view.
- Main body 360° rotable.
- Upper reflected halogen light: 12 V/10 W;
- Down light: 12 V/10 W;
- Electric apparatus has CE approval.
- Power supply 220 V/50 Hz
- Rotational objective: 2X/4X.
- Working distance: up to 120 mm
- Interpupilary distance: 55-75 mm.
- Left ocular-tube diopter adjustment +/-5dp.
- Electronic apparatus has CE approval.
- Binocular Microscope ZTX-20-C2
- Objective lenses ZOOM 2X/4X
- Eyepiece: WF 20X
- Plate: frosted glass Ø95 mm
|Zoom Rate Control Method||
|Maximum Zoom Ratio||