Binocular Microscope ZTX-20-W (10x; 2x/4x)
ZTX-20-W is a binocular zoom microscope supplied with with curved arm style stand. Fine optical system, 45° inclined and 360° rotable viewing head with locked-in eyepiece provide sharp stereo erect image over a wide field of view.
With this binocular microscope you can change the magnification to suit your needs without refocusing. ZTX-20-W can be used in electronics and precision industries for assembling and inspection of products; it is suitable for observing of irregular bodies because of it's high resolution.
- Sharp stereo erect image over a wide field view.
- Main body 360° rotable.
- Rotational objective 2X/4X.
- Illumination: upper & bottom.
- Electric apparatus has CE approval.
|Interpupilary distance||55 to 75 mm|
|Left ocular-tube diopter adjustment||± 5 diopters|
|Illumination||Upper reflected halogen light: 12 V / 10 W
Down light: 12 V / 10 W
|Power supply||220 V / 50 Hz|
|Working distance||76 mm|
|Magnification||20X – 40X|
- Binocular Microscope ZTX-20-W — 1 pc.
- Objective lenses ZOOM 2X/4X — 1 pc.
- Eyepiece WF 10X — 2 pcs.
- Plate of frosted glass Ø95 mm — 1 pc.
- Protective cover — 1 pc.
- Cover plates — 2 pcs.
|Maximum Zoom Ratio||
|Zoom Rate Control Method||