Binocular Microscope ZTX-E-C2
1X-4X objective binocular zoom stereo microscope supplied with pillar style stand. Fine optical system, 45° inclined and 360° rotable viewing head with locked-in eyepiece provide sharp stereo erect image over a wide field view.
With this stereo microscope you can change the magnification to suit your needs without refocusing. ZTX-E-C2 can be used in electronics and precision machine industries for assembling and inspection of products; it is suitable for observing of irregular bodies because of it's high resolution.
- Sharp stereo erect image over a wide field view.
- Main body 360° rotable.
- Upper reflected halogen light: 12 V / 10 W;
- Down light: fluorescent bulb 5W;
- Electric apparatus has CE approval.
- Working distance: 85 mm.
Specification:Magnification range: 10X-40X.
Binocular viewing microscope body
Interpupilary distance: 55-75 mm.
Diopter adjustment +/-5 dp.
- Zoom Stereo Microscope ZTX-E-C2
- Objective lenses ZOOM 1X~4X
- Eyepiece: WF10X, 23 mm - 2pcs
- Dust Cover 1pc;
- Instruction manual in English 1pc.
|Maximum Zoom Ratio||
|Zoom Rate Control Method||