DC Power Supply HYelec HY1505C
No results found for your request.
Power supply HY1505C provides electronic devices and schemes with power supply by continuous voltage in the range from 0 to 15 V and by current in the range of 0 to 5 A.
- Indication: 2 analogue scales.
- Protection: reverse polarity protection, current restricted and short-circuit protection.
- Parameter adjustment by means of potentiometers.
- Output current and voltage are controlled by amperemeter and voltmeter with movable-pointer indicating scales. Measurement error is less than 2,5 %.
- Output terminals from which you can turn off the voltage and ground connector are located in the lower part of HY1505C faceplate .
- The device is powered from AC mains 220 V.
- Switching on/off by means of key switch.
|Output voltage, V||0 - 15|
|Output current, A||0 - 5|
|Ripple level||By current , mA||≤ 3|
|By voltage, mV||≤ 0,5|
|Load effect, %||By current , mA||≤ 0,2 + 5 mA|
|By voltage , mV||≤ 0,01 + 5 mV|
|Supply voltage effect, %||By current, mA||≤ 0,2 + 1 mA|
|By voltage, mV||≤ 0,01 + 1 mV|
|Output current and voltage indication||2 analogue indicating scales|
|Dimensions, mm||230 х 160 х 95|
|Input voltage||104~127 V AC (60 Hz), 207~253 V AC (50 Hz)|
|Power supply||~ 220 / 110 V ± 10 %|
|Number of channels||
Updating product list