Double DC Power Supply HYelec HY3002-2 ( 2*0-30V; 2*0-2A)
No results found for your request.
Two-channel continuous current power source HY3002-2 developed for electronic devices and schemes power supply by means of two independent channels by voltage from 0 to 30 V and by load current from 0 to 2 A each one.
- Channels are connected one after another or in parallel if necessary to double output voltage or current correspondingly.
- Current value and voltage value adjustment is made by means of potentiometers separately in each channel.
- Output current value and output voltage value in each channel are controlled on separate 3-digits LED displays. Measurement error constitutes less than 1% ± 2 units by voltage and 2% ± 2 by current.
- Output terminals, from which one can turn off the voltage and bonding point, are in the bottom of power supply faceplate HY3002-2. Each channel has its own terminal.
- Power supply source HY3002-2 is overload protected by current and by voltage on each channel. Corresponding overload indicator is lighting up when any protection snaps into action. Before device failure, the security system switches off channel’s secondary voltage, where protection functioned, for device breakdown prevention.
- Power supply is made by the alternating current network 220 V. Power supply source HY3002-2 switching on/off is made by big key switch with safe position fixation.
|Output voltage, V||2 × 0 - 30|
|Output current, A||2 × 0 - 2|
|Ripple level||By current, mA||≤ 3|
|By voltage||≤ 0,5|
|Load effect, %||By current, mA||≤ 0,2 ± 5 m A|
|By voltage||≤ 0.01 ± 5 m V|
|Supply voltage effect, %||By current, mA||≤ 0.2 ± 1 m A|
|By voltage||≤ 0.01 ± 1 m V|
|Indication of output current value and output current voltage||Two 3 1/2-discharging LED matrices|
|Dimensions||365 × 265 × 164 mm|
|Power supply||~ 220V ± 10 %|
|Number of channels||
Updating product list