Artec Multipurpose Basic Experiment Car
Artec Multipurpose Basic Experiment Car is a kit for individual assembly that helps to create a series of simple vehicles and learn the basics of electricity and mechanisms. This kit serves to make a tester for parallel and series circuit connections and a wind car. The devices are designed to help young learners discover how things work in a fun way.
The vehicles are to be assembled according to the user guide provided. You can change the layout of the battery boxes to compare and test parallel and series connection easily. Perforated board, used as the car base body, makes it easy to lay and fix the parts the way you like. You can make two types of cars:
- Make a sail out of cardboard and mount to the car. Now it can easily be moved by the wind power.
- Explore how parallel and series connection works: adjust position of a motor by adjusting tension of rubber band of pulley.
- Create various types of vehicles and perform experiments with electricity.
- Learn the basic principles of electricity and mechanics.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Package size||123 × 190 × 48 mm|
|Model size||160 × 75 × 50 mm|
|Package weight||0,14 kg|
- Construction kit:
- Car base body — 1 pc.
- Battery box — 2 pcs.
- Motor mounting part — 1 pc.
- Connecting parts — 1 pc.
- Support pillar fixing part — 1 pc.
- Tire — 3 pcs.
- Tire with pulley — 1 pc.
- Connection plug — 6 pcs.
- Support pillar — 1 pc.
- Pulley — 1 pc.
- Motor holder — 1 pc.
- Axle — 2 pcs.
- Motor — 1 pc.
- Clasp — 6 pcs.
- Miniature bulb with socket — 1 pc.
- Plastic conductive wire — 1 pc.
- Rubber band — 2 pcs.
- Wire — 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- Battery AA — 2 pcs. (not included)