Artec Robotist Sensor Car
Artec Robotist Sensor Car is a universal electronic construction kit that includes over 60 elements for individual assembly of a limitless amount of robots with a wide range of abilities. Build a turning robot, a transporter, and a line tracer. The "Robotist Sensor Car" is great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related education. Students will enjoy building programmable robots.
This kit is great for hands-on educational experimenting and technical demonstrations. It is equipped with Studuino, an Arduino analog prototyping platform with open source. Use touch sensors to detect obstacles or as swiftnes. Also the infrared sensor can be used to detect objects. Control your robot to make more advanced actions using two reflective infrared sensors. The kit includes full instructions with information for downloading the robot software (requires Windows operating system).
- Electronic building kit with over 60 elements for creating a limitless amount of programmable robots.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
- With this kit you can build the following robots:
- turning robot
- line tracer
|Battery||AA (3 pcs.)|
|Package size||301 × 219 × 67 mm|
|Package weight||1 kg|
Hardware & Software Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7.
- Studuino software: Windows XP SP3 (32bit) / Windows Vista (32bit) / Windows 7 (32/64bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit).
- Studuino board: Windows XP (SP2 or higher) (32/64 bit) /Windows Vista (32/64 bit) / Windows 7 (32/64 bit) / Windows 8 (32/64 bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit).
- CPU: Pentium 4, 2 GHz or higher (or equivalent) recommended.
- Memory: 256 MB or higher.
- USB: USB2.0 port.
- Software: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 required (automatically installed with the Studuino software).
- Screen size: XGA (1024 × 768) or higher.
Download specialized Artec software from the official website.
Download assembly instructions for Artec turn-robot.
Download assembly instructions for Artec line-tracer.
Download assembly instructions for Artec transporter.
- Building kit:
- building blocks — 60 pcs.
- Studuino – 1 pc.
- DC motor – 1 pc.
- touch sensor – 1 pc.
- infrared sensor – 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- Battery AA – 3 pcs.