CIC 21-536N All Terrain Robot
CIC 21-536N All Terrain Robot is a multifunctional kit of track-type robots. You can build three robot models: forklift, rover, and gripper. Using wired joystick command the robot to move forward, backward, turn, grip and lift. Types of modes:
- Forklift mode – robot acts like a mini industrial forklift with the ability to lift up to 100 grams of weight.
- Rover mode – build a tank-like robot that can traverse any type of surface.
- Gripper mode – grab and lift anything up to 100 grams and move it to desired location.
- Control robots with the wired joystick.
- Powered by batteries.
- Maximum lift: 100 g.
- Suitable for users aged 13 years and older.
|Power||AA batteries × 4 pcs.|
|Package size, L × W × H||400 × 290 × 90 mm|
- CIC All Terrain Robot 21-536N (disassembled parts)
- User guide — 1 pc.