CIC 21-753 Salt Water Fuel Cell Motorcycle
CIC 21-753 is a self-assembly kit that offers to build a robotic racer powered by salt water cell. It is equipped with cams and swing arms of multiple variations that allow the robot to perform exciting stunts: powerful straight runs, right or left circling and radical “S” turns. To prepare the salt solution add salt to water at a ratio of 5:1. The proportion of salt may vary from 20% to 99%, but 20% is the most effective one.
- Powered by eco-friendly salt water fuel-cell.
- Able to keep balance and not fall over while moving.
- Can perform exciting stunts: powerful straight runs, right or left circling, and radical “S” turns
- Easy to assemble and does not require soldering.
- Suitable for users aged 10 years and older.
|Output voltage||3 V|
|Operating time||5-7 hours|
|Size, L × W × H||160 × 586 × 554 mm|
|Package size, L × W × H||180 × 70 × 210 mm|
- Salt water fuel cell motorcycle CIC 21-753 (disassembled parts)
- User guide — 1 pc.
You may need the following tools for assembling the robot:
- Needle-nose pliers
- Diagonal pliers