CIC 21-632 Hydraulic Robot Arm
CIC 21-632 is a self-assembly kit that offers to build a hydraulic robotic arm. This robot is able to lift up to 50 grams of weight and move objects around. You can remove the gripper and activate the suction apparatus that can elevate objects with a larger surface area, for example, a mobile phone. The robot arm is also equipped with a braking system that is integrated in the lever controllers to execute all commands accurately. It is suitable for studying, hobbies, as an interior decoration, and as a skill developing game.
- Is powered by eco-friendly hydraulic technology.
- Maximum lift – 50 g.
- Hydraulic mechanism and 6 controllers.
- Control of gripper opening/closure, tilting motion and base rotation.
- Easy-to-assemble and does not require soldering.
- Suitable for users aged 10 years and older.
|Lifting capacity||50 g|
|Horizontal reach||12.42 cm|
|Vertical reach||41.5 cm|
|Base rotation range||270°|
|Base motion range||180°|
|Extensive elbow range||44°|
|Wrist rotation range||180°|
|Wrist motion range||98°|
|Shoulder motion range||45°|
|Gripper opening/closure range||4.8 cm|
|Size, L × W × H||322 × 242 × 415 mm|
|Package size, L × W × H||400 × 290 × 105 mm|
- CIC 21-632 hydraulic robot arm (disassembled parts) – 229 pcs.
- User guide — 1 pc.
Tools needed for assembling the robot:
- Needle-nose pliers
- Diagonal pliers
Additional InformationWarning: this DIY construction set contains small parts.
The original certified product. Made in Taiwan.
Attention! Beware of low quality counterfeits made in China.